Chapter 5

previously:

we finally get home and i carry her to my bed room.Its a simple bedroom blue and black king size bed fit for two;hopefully my mate and i can share it some day, walk in closet and a bathroom. I guess you could say its a pretty big room but i grew used to it.I lay her down on my bed and began to walk away but she whimpers. I smile because that means she misses my touch. i slide in next to her and fall into the best sleep i have had in ages.

Misty's P.O.V.

previously:

We finally get home and I carry her to my bed room. Its a simple bedroom blue and black king size bed fit for two; hopefully my mate and I can share it someday, walk in closet and a bathroom. I guess you could say it's a pretty big room but I grew used to it. I lay her down on my bed and began to walk away but she whimpers. I smile because that means she misses my touch. I slide in next to her and fall into the best sleep I have had in ages.

Misty's P.O.V.

Flashback:

I try to hold in my cry of pain. Screaming would only make it worse. My dad kicks me in the ribs and I am positive that he broke them since I heard a POP. "Yes! Point goes to me I won!" my dad screams. He won the Olympic game that my parents made up called pummel the brat. The rule of the game is whoever breaks the most bones gets the brat for the night. I can see him slowly creep up to me before I blackout.

I wake up on a metal bed with both my arms and legs chained to the chains hanging from the ceiling. The worst part is the fact that I am butt naked. The door opens and there stands a muscular man in an expensive suit and glasses. He looks like he is like 30 years old. He walks up to me and begins to take off his jacket.

"I paid your dad a lot of money to have you all to myself all night and I'm not going to waist one second of it" with that he crashed his lips onto mine.

End of flashback

I wake up on the softest bed to man. And it's so warm and tone. WAIT TONE! My eyes shoot open and look at my overly beautiful pillow. It's my 'mate' wait why are we in the same bed. He looks so sweet and innocent while he's asleep but who doesn't. But he is just so perfect! Way to perfect for me I might add. How on earth did we become mates? I don't even like being touched let alone kissed! So how would I be a good mate to him!

Hold up why can't I move? I look down slowly to see his arms tightly secured around my waste. How did I not notice this before!

I scream my lungs out and hid in his walk in closet.

"What the-"

'Thump!'

Ok I couldn't hold it in any longer. No matter how hard I try I cannot hold it back. It was way to funny not to do it! I mean the big bad alpha just fell out of bed for peat sakes! You would have laughed too. Problem is my covers been blown.