Chapter 29

Mistys POV

The fowl stench of dried blood and molded wood stung my nose as I crept near my unwanted destination. I never thought I would willingly come back here. It all began here. This was my house for eight years when we still lived with the pack. I was never aloud to live in the same house as the pack members so I got my own small place in the woods. It belonged to me but it was never mine. It was my house but never my home.I lived there but I wanted nothing more but to run far away from it.It was no normal place. It was my torture chamber. The only furnisher I had was the equipment my parents used on me every night before they go to bed. They visited me every night and every afternoon before then I tried to make my escape. Of course it never worked and I got my lovely visit. Torturing me was like a lullaby for them, they couldn't go to sleep with out it. Eventually we moved and I had to live in the same house as them and the punishments got worse but this house will always have a scary place in my heart.

"You showed up? dang it, I was looking forward to killing everyone you care about and recrushing your spirit." He really is pathetic.

"Let's just get this over with Kendrick I want to get back to my family ASAP" he feigned hurt while I just rolled my eyes getting more annoyed by the second.

'Kill him now! Our mate misses us!' Screams my wolf.

'I will just hold on a sec'

'No I want my mate and I want him now' she whimpers.

'I promise you after this we are never leaving Kyles side' I promised her getting an immediate agreement.

"Fine the sooner your dead the faster I can get drunk, Ryan do it now!"

What, Ryan? How did I forget about Ryan?

Suddenly I felt a small stinging pain in my neck.

"Miss me princess?" I couldn't move I felt so weak.

"No? I missed you. Why haven't you shown up to school lately?" he says caressing my cheek making me desperately desire a shower.

"You know it is very rude not to answer your lover" yuck! if I didn't feel so horrible I totally would have kicked him where the sun doesn't shine! What did he inject me with?

"I bet your wondering what I injected you with" 'fake gasp' how did he know "well it quite simple actually, it's a mixture of wolfs bane and pure silver.You see just silver and wolfsbane separately wouldn't have effect on you but put them together and presto you got a Misty immobilizer!" what?

"Oh and it gets better! You can't use your wolf nor your powers so your as weak as a human"

This just got a whole lot harder.

----------------------------------------------

This chapter is unexpected. I didn't know what to write so it took me longer than expected to write it. sorry!

Comment?!......Vote?!...Follow?!......