Chapter 23

Kyles POV

Are my eyes deceiving me or did Misty and April just become friends.

I want so bad just to wrap Misty in my arms and take her away from that monster, back story or not, she is still a bad person.

"Um April I think it's about time you take that spell off of Kyle now." Misty says smirking at me.

"Oh right, kinda forgot about him!"yeah right.

She says something under her breath sound like gibberish to me. when she was done I felt like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.misty! there she is in all her glory completely nude! not like I was complaining but now I gave my urgency for her again. oh how I miss my manly urges.guess the spells broken.

"Skittles" I whisper still not believing that she is standing in front of me right now.

"Oh so we are back to that nickname are we" she giggles raising an eyebrow. aww she's so cute when she giggles. I never want her to stop but she does looking at me seriously.

"I thought I lost you"she whimpers. it's at that moment that I hug her making the sparks erupt.i look at April and signaled for her to leave and that we will talk about this later. she bows her head in respect and exits.

"Misty I'm sorry that I rejected you. I never would have done any of that if I was myself. But even under spells or heck if it ever came to it my death bed just know that you won't loose me.My love will always be for you dead or alive."

"Really"

"Of course, oh and babe I love your outfit" god I just had to ruin that moment it was just too tempting. she looked down at herself and blushed while trying to cover herself up. I think she forgot she was naked.

"Don't hide yourself from me you got nothing to hide from me darling I I've already seen everything and let's just say my junior is very pleased"

She looked down at my growing minime and bit her lip while blushing even more.

"I wouldn't bite my lip if I were you"

"Why"

"Skittles let's just say that I'm ready to taste your rainbow." I say seductively before crashing my lips on hers. She gasps in shock from my suddenness but is quick to reply and let me say her lips are heavenly.she pulls back though right when I was getting into it.

"Perv." she says out of breath.

I smirk "only for you babe" next we have another full blown make out session desperately clasping to each other to confirm that this isn't just some amazing dream. thankfully it's real and I'm never letting her go again.

----------------------------------------------

Don't kill me! I beg for forgiveness for my tardiness! I am so guilty and I can't even promise that I wouldn't do it again because It probably will! I'm so busy nowa days and I had no time to update so please understand! anyways thanks for all of the votes follows and comments I really appreciate it!💖 ----------------------------------------------

Comment!......Vote!.........Follow!.........💖