Chapter 18

Previously:

Pause for dramatic affect."i,kyle Thompson here by reject you Misty hurt"

Misty's P.O.V.

He rejected me. I knew it no one could ever love me. He just took pity on me. A little part of me believes this is just a a trick but when I look in his eyes I know it's not. How could I have been so stupid and naive I'm ugly,worthless ,weak ,and a poor excuse for a mate.I'm definitely not fit to be luna.

I look him in the eyes with tears streaming down my face. I won't let him suffer any longer.i love him too much.

"I understand, I don't even love myself how could I expect you to. I won't burden you any longer so " it's because I love him that I have to set him free"i, Misty Hurt, accept your rejection.i hope you and April are happy together"

With that I left.Usually I would fled from the scene and never look back but I've already missed so much school plus I actually want to finish my 'first' day of school.even if I have to die trying , which I wouldn't mind at this point.Now that I don't have Kyle anymore I have to make sure I have to get good grades so I ax get out of here and go to college.

Ugh I forgot Kyle changed his schedule to match mine that means two more blocks! I'll probably have to whiteness him and April swapping spit some more yuck!

'Your suppost to be the one who swaps spit with him not that tramp!' growls Adira

'You heard him he doesn't want us he rejected us!'i growl back.

'You know as much as I do that he was forced to reject you'

'No one forced him to say all that or look at me the way he did just face it your mate hates us!' she whimpers so I know that I won our fight.

Why do the goddess hate me. oh wait should I call her mom? mmmm don't you think a mom would find her daughter the best mate possible to make her happy if she had the chance. I guess not because here I am miserable.

I finally make it to u.s. history class with mr. Sinclair about 20 minutes late. great more attention. wow I'm sarcastic today.i completely missed chemistry thanks to April so this is my last class before my free period.

Knock knock knock

I open the door to a class filled with students and there all staring at me. so I act like I'm not bothered by it and keep looking at my schedule.

"Um I'm Misty Hurt,mr. Sinclair, I'm new in your class."i say not yet looking at him.

"Fine welcome to my class ms. hurt go take a seat" wait that voice. it's so familiar it's makes me shiver in disgust all the way to the bone. I look up and come face to face with someone I wished I would never have to see again. Ryan.

"Rrrrr- Ryan" I whisper failing at not stuttering. great now he knows I'm afraid of him.

"It's mr. Sinclair and I'll be seeing you after class for discussing some of the lessons you will need to know for the exam next week."he says smirking in the smirk that I know too much about. to a bystander it might look like a friendly gesture but to me it's a warning that some thing is about to happen,and I have a feeling it's gonna hurt.

----------------------------------------------

Oooo Ryan is back! didn't expect him to be her teacher huh? what's he up to?Here it is a early chapter. i wasn't gonna update till Friday but I saw all the comments and decided that you guys deserved another chapter. so I whipped this up pretty fast. tell me what you think thanks again!😜

COMMENT!..VOTE!....FOLLOW!...