Chapter 1-New Kid and Extra Credit

A couple of weeks later...

14-year old, Amalthea Sonata was merely sitting in biology class as the classroom door burst open, revealing the chairman and a raven haired boy, obviously a new student.

The chairman (with the boy trailing behind him) walked up to their teacher , who had a very big fake smile plastered on her face.

Inside she was really bored inside and wanted to get this period over and done with like all the teachers in the world. But that's just my opinion. I don't really know if your teachers are like that or not so if they are then you know what I'm talking about.

The chairman whispered incoherently to their teacher and gestured to the boy. Their teacher, Ms. Maine nodded her head as a sympathetic look crossed her face as she looked at the boy.

The boy stood tall, with dignity and pride. He had his hands placed inside the pockets of his black jeans as his sky blue eyes scanned the room with curiousity and suspiscion.

Ya know? He looked like the spoiled, rich kid that was just, chill. I don't really know how to describe it.

The class bustled with excitement on who the new kid was. Even Amalthea's best friend, Sharon was ogling the boy at different angles. "He's hot! Isn't he?" She asked Amalthea, who simply shrugged and flicked her honey-brown hair.

"I don't really see anything" She stated. "Sure, he has looks but his face was not something that would stay on my mind for every single day" Sharon pouted "You're no fun at all, Thea"

"Class this is Bruce Thompson, please be kind to him" Ms. Maine announced as she gestured to the raven-haired boy.

Hahaha reminds me of a certain Naruto character. If you don't know what that is... then you live in a sad, sad world, my friend

"I'm Bruce" His voice was a husky, soft whisper, matching his looks and most probably his attitude. He smirked at the class "It's nice to meet you"

The whole class spread murmurs as he took his seat in the only empty seat in class.

Right beside Amalthea.

Is this the beginning of another cliche romance? Awww... Hell no.

"Hey" He whispered as he took his seat and Amalthea murmured a 'hey' in return.

Seriously guys, just 'hey'? I can't make 'anything' happen if the two of you act anti-social with each other.

"I'm Bruce, you?" He asked her, slowly moving his head to face her. She blinked her gray, almost silver eyes. "Thea" And they shook hands.

"Why did you transfer here?" She aked, curiousity lining her voice.

It was only natural that she'd be wanting to know why a student would transfer in the middle of the school year.

Bruce shrugged "My mom had a seizure and the nearest hospital was in this area" Amalthea's eyes widened "Oh, sorry I asked"

"It's cool"

Their teacher moved to the front after exchanging a few words with the chairman.

"Settle down!" And then she began her discussion.

~¤~¤~

A couple hours later...

"You are all dismissed!" Ms. Maine announced and every student hurried out to grab lunch. "Ms. Sonata, please stay here for a while"

At the name, Bruce perked up. 'Sonata as in, music box sonata?'

was obviously what he was thinking, I mean, it can't just be a coincidence, right?

"Your last name is Sonata?" He asked when Amalthea stood up and got ready to speak with their teacher. Thea nodded as she quickly fixed her belongings and Bruce quickly slipped a piece of paper in her hand.

~¤~¤~

"What's wrong, Ms. Maine?" Amalthea asked as soon  as everyone had walked out the door. She didn't think it was because of her academics, none of her scores got below B+ so there was nothing to worry about there and she couldn't think of anything wrong that she had done.

"It's about Bruce" Her teacher started "What about Bruce?" She asked politely.

"Please take care of him, I mean it can't be that hard seeing that you are already acquainted with him" She pushed her glasses up her nose. "What?" Amalthea asked dumbfounded.

"If you do this you'll get extra credit, please think about it" Ms. Maine pled.

Don't y'all think that their teacher is a meddler who sticks her nose into other's business? Yeah? Weird teacher...

Amalthea paused for a moment. Sure, she already had good grades but it's better to be safe then sorry.  'How bad is extra credit gonna get?' She thought.

"Alright, Ms. I'll do it" She said softly.

Many bad things can happen in extra credits. Believe me, I know.

~¤~¤~

A/N(real one):

Hope you liked it!

~Sky♥

SonataOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara