four

Yo person,

I'm trying, I really am. I still need some time.

Ok, so I need some advice. Harry has been sleeping in the same bed with me since Eleanor and Louis visited (which has been four days now) and last night something kinda strange happened. No, we didn't have sex or anything like that, but I do have some questions.

Every night, Harry tells me goodnight and ruffles up my hair before turning the light off, but last night he changed it up a little. Instead of turning the light off last, he did it first. He continued to ruffle up my hair but when he said goodnight was when things got weird. He put his arm around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder, mumbling goodnight into my ear and just stayed in that position. I couldn't protest anything because literally seconds after he had already fallen asleep.

So basically what I'm trying to say is... Harry and I cuddled last night. Is that normal? Do most friends do that? I mean, it's obvious to both Harry and me that I've been going though a tough time after the incident, and I know he's just trying to make me feel better, but is this an act of comfort or pleasure?

I don't know, I just need help. I'm starting to question... a lot. I just want to be able to talk to you in person instead of writing these stupid letters.

Take Care,

Niall xxxxxxxx

P.S. I wrote more x's because I really need help so I'm sending extra love with me!

P.S.S. It did feel nice to wake up in Harry's arms. It's nice to know that somebody cares. That's normal too, right?

____________________________________________________________

A/N So I've decided not to bold the author's notes' cause I feel as if it distracts from the letters. Anyways, yesterday I said I wanted 5 votes and 3 comments and I was not expecting to get it all on the first day, but as promised I had updated again. Today I'm dedicating this to directioner122 because she's really nice and I love her stories ♥♥♥

Next Posting Date: January 15th or 10 votes and 6 comments. 1 comment per person and mine don't count (I'm not making it as easy for you this time :P)