three

Hi there,

I'm trying to say your name, I really am.

How's it going up there? It's been about a week since I wrote the last letter and I think it's about time to actually update you on my life.

Something somewhat exciting actually happened this week. Louis and Eleanor came over to my flat. Harry was there too. He's basically been living with me for the past four days. He claims that it's just because he doesn't have a house and my place is really "homey" but I know that he's only really here to keep an eye on me.

So anyways, back to Lou and El. They came over to make sure I was ok. The two just wanted to talk, which was nice considering that I hadn't actually talked to either of them for a while. I mean, I always say hi whenever I see the two in the recording studio and have a quick chat, but it was nice to actually sit down and have an actual conversation.

Eleanor brought cookies with her and a ton of books. I briefly mentioned that I had been reading an awful lot lately (trying to keep my mind pre-occupied) and she took it as an opportunity to throw all of her cheesy romance novels my way. She says that she's been dying to talk to someone about these books and none of her friends really read so I guess we're book buddies now or something. I don't know what I really agreed to, but it made her happy and that's all that really matters.

Louis didn't say much at first, but by the end he opened up and became his normal self. I think he was nervous that I was going to have a mental breakdown or something and didn't want to instigate anything. Once he realized that I was fine, or at least pretended to be, he came out of his shell and started laughing with the rest of us.

It was nice to have them there. I kinda let loose and was more fun and bubbly like I used to be. They almost made me forget, almost.

I admit, I was a little upset when they had to leave, but I knew it was time for them to go. They only had so much time together and they should be spending it with each other, not trying to fix their broken friend.

When they left, Harry and I went to bed. I finally convinced him to get off the couch and just share the bed with me. He was reluctant at first, but after the infamous puppy dog eyes he agreed.

So I guess that's it. I shouldn't stay up too much longer, I only just started writing this because I didn't want Harry to see what I was doing. He finally fell asleep.

I'll update you soon.

Take Care,

Niall xxx

P.S. To be honest, it's nice that Harry's here with me. For some reason I don't feel so lonely.

____________________________________________________________

A/N So hai! As promised I have updated. I'm sick today and am not at school, so I apologize if I have updated during science class or something. Thank you guys so much for 200 reads ily ♥ 

Next Posting Date: January 15th or 5 votes and 3 comments, whatever comes first (only one comment per each person and mine don't count)