forty eight

PENNY I HAVE GREAT NEWS,

I HAD SEX! ANOTHER HUMAN BEING TOUCHED MY WANG, ARE YOU PROUD OF ME???

Oh yes, I probably should tell you who I did the do with. Well Eleanor's cousin, Jax, made a somewhat surprise visit. He lives in Manchester but he decided to take a break from University for a bit and come to London. Eleanor knew about his arrival, but Louis and I had no idea. We were a bit shocked when we saw this giant at our front door (oh yeah, he's like 6'7, that's too tall.) but we still invited him in with open arms.

Jax was so different from people I'm normally attracted to. First off he was a fucking giant. Don't get me wrong, tall guys make me swoon, but as previously stated, he was really tall! I felt like a kitten. He was also really smart. He was planning to be an electrical engineer, which was hot. One thing I didn't like about him though was that he didn't really like music. I don't know how, but he really didn't have a strong opinion on anything music related. He listened to the radio from time to time, but other than that he really didn't care. It was nice that he treated me like a normal person because he didn't know that I was famous, but he didn't know anyone. He's never heard of Demi Lovato or Green Day or even Call Me Maybe! Still, I wasn't interested in a relationship, but just something casual. Luckily he was looking for the same thing.

After dinner and a very naughty game of Cards Against Humanity, Eleanor and Louis admitted that they were tired and were going to call it a night. They asked me to show Jax to his room, which I gladly did. I was going to leave and let him change into his pajamas (which was hopefully nothing) but he asked me to stay, so I plopped myself on his bed trying to give him some ideas. He sat down next to me, making my stomach flutter.

It was quiet for a bit when he finally spoke up. "I recently got dumped."

Oh no, I though. Here goes my only chance at getting laid.

"But I like you." He admitted.

I'm totally getting laid tonight. "I like you too, but..."

"There's always a but." Jax said, sighing.

I laughed. "I would hope so, butts are nice." This made him chuckle. "It's just I recently got dumped as well, I don't think I'm ready for a relationship."

"I'm not ready for one either." He stated, looking down at my lips.

"Well, we have tonight." I said.

"We have tonight." He repeated.

"Let's make the most of it."

It was then that he started making out with me. After quickly running to my room and getting the gay sex necessities, we quickly got started and had decent sex.

Jax left in the morning, not being able to look Eleanor in the eye, probably embarrassed because he fucked her best friend. Oh well, it was worth it.

I wish I could say that we had amazing sex and that I was limping because it was so good, but sadly that's just not how it worked. If I'm being quite honest, it was slightly awkward. One night stands had never been a problem before, but now magically they are. Of course it's Harry's fault for being a fucking sex god and also being an ass because now I can't have amazing sex IT'S A CRUEL WORLD PENNY THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.

Well there's nine days left until Harry's party and I'm really not looking forward to it. Ugh, I'm so fucking pissed right now because I can't even have sex without thinking of Harry (afterwards of course). Harry Styles has ruined my life.

Take Care,

Niall

P.S. I think I talk about sex too much oh well I don't care you talked about it too much when you were alive so haha karma's a bitch

____________________________________________________________

A/N I'll try to stop talking about sex too much, I feel like it's getting annoying. So anyways, guess who got dumped? Me! I am so tired of people they're just assholes who break my heart but oh well, I should've known better. So anyways, who else is on break right now? I'll try to have another update this week, but no promises. Thank you so much for 260k! You guys are the best! Okay well that's pretty much it. Dedicated to my friend Livia because I'm talking to her right now and remembered that she's awesome ahaha.