Chapter One: THE LAST CHAPTER?

• Dedicated to Jay, Lauren and Lucy because you're always here for me, thank you!

CHAPTER ONE: THE LAST CHAPTER?

I'm sinking, my air running out, no energy to fight back. My lungs are burning, all I can taste is salt. The taste is making me 'retch', I don't have anything to fight for anymore. I don't understand why he did this to me, did I deserve it? I had no idea but he would never be forgiven for this sin. I wasn't going to make it, this was the last chapter of my life, of this I was sure. I felt myself choking, I heard the waves crashing, my nose stinging.

By now I remember my mother, she already lost one daughter, she didn't deserve to lose another! It wasn't fair on her to lose another, it would be the end of her! She still wasn't over losing my sister and it's been twenty-five years, twenty-five. My death would probably destroy her! The thought of this gave me the will to fight, I pushed against the salty liquid that was pushing me down, to find that my leg was caught, I felt a piercing pain in my leg before the adrenalin kicks in, it starts to numb until I feel nothing. I look round to see the water has turned red as the blood drains out of me, I become light headed and can't fight anymore.

Something tugs on my leg loosening it, they pull me up until I feel my lungs fill with air, I look at the person, what struck me first was his shockingly red hair but then his piercing ice-blue eyes, the kind of blue that before today I loved but now all I felt was hatred. My stomach was churning, that's the feeling I'm left with before passing out.

Now you know my ending of my life but not how I was led here, let me explain,