Chapter Five: Black Out.

We were sat at dinner awkwardly, I eat around the meat, picking at the food, only going for bits that hadn't touched the meat. Jay must have noticed, he stroked my back trying to comfort me, "Something wrong?" he asked me with a smile, I didn't want to complain, I wasn't in the position to really, I'd ran away from home, these conditions were better than what I'd imagined but still I found something to complain about.

"Sorry, I don't mean to complain but, I'm a vegetarian..." he looked shocked then he smiled

"Complain as much as you like, seriously, I don't mind." he says looking into my eyes, I got caught in the moment, his eyes were truly beautiful, I felt myself lean in, uncontrollably, suddenly when our lips were about to meet I found the strength and forced myself to pull back. I rub gently my hair and stare at the ground like I always do when I'm nervous,

 "Erm, I'm sorry!" I say awkwardly, still looking at the ground, he sighs.

"Nothing to apologize for." he mutters. I excuse myself, I was still curious about the blood stain on the carpet and I can't stand the awkward atmosphere around Jay at that moment in time.

I go up to 'my room' and sit on the floor, the patch had disappeared, this can't be happening again, I thought I'd ran away from all this! Left it with the past me, all that pain and regret, it was returning again, I ran to the bathroom and threw up, I lay on the slate floor, the cool tiles comforted me as I felt my body heat up. My breathing became heavier, tears streaming down my face as the memories were coming back, 'He's coming for me!' was all that I could think over and over before I blacked out.