Chapter 14

Mia's POV
Turtle and I started watching Star Wars.

After hours of watching Star Wars, hours! I finally fell asleep.

Tony's POV
I looked at Mia to find her passed out, I chuckled and turned off my laptop. Jaime walked in, he said" you two-" I said" sshh." He stopped and looked at Mia, he whispered" that would've been bad." I nodded, I lifted her up, she whined a bit but stayed asleep. Jaime and I sighed, I carefully carried her to Jaime's bunk and put her in the bunk, Jaime said" okay, let's go. And warn the guys." We walked to the main lounge and closed the door quietly, Mike said" she's asleep. Be quiet. We know." Jaime and I stuck out our tongues at them, Vic laughed, saying" immature." Jaime and I sat on the opposite couch, We played a video with no sound for at least 3 hours before Mia came stumbling into the main lounge. She instantly went to her dad and cuddled next to him, we all silently aww'd. Jaime rubbed her back, Jaime said" Mia, wanna beat Mike's and Tony's butts in game?" She nodded, before grabbing his controller and started playing. Unfortunately she did beat us. We were all laughing as she killed Mike, Mike said" evil! Gamer Girl!" She giggled and jumped across the couches and smiled at him, he said" Gamer, Parkour, Skater Girl!" She said" Sour Patch Kids!" She ran to the back lounge to retrieve her favorite candy.

Once she came out again, she cuddled up next to me, her head laid on my lap, I said" give me patch." She stuck one next to my mouth and I ate it, Jaime was just laughing at us. Mia looked at me, I nodded, she threw a sour patch kid at her dad, he caught it in his mouth but spit it out saying" too sour!" Mia was giggled, she said" weirdos, I'm on a bus full of weirdos." Mike walked up and lifted her up, saying" you love us!" She mumbled" hmm, nope." He gasped, he said" you're lying!" Mia said" put me down." He said" no." She laid her head on his shoulder, mumbling" comfy." He laughed and put her down, she found her way to Vic and laid across him dramatically, he laughed at her and held her so she wouldn't fall face first to the floor, she said" Vic, your little brother's mean." He said" I know. I had to live with him." She laughed, and got up walking back to me, she sat next to me and curled into my side. Jaime said" why is the dad getting ignored the most?!" Mia just giggled at her dad and stayed still.

---------------
Mia's POV
It's been about 3 months in tour, I'm watching the guys set up. Dad's been on his phone all the time, the guys and dad have started going out a bit more than usual, and I don't like it, I don't like change. We're in Germany, aka the place where none of my family are ever in the bus. I haven't talked since we got here 3 days ago, I haven't talked to anyone. Alex tried talking to me but I didn't budge. I'm sitting in the bus, alone, I hate being alone since I've had that scare with a blade. I see Tony walk in, he's the only one who's been on the bus and spent time with me even though I've completely stopped talking. He said" hey Mia, I found German sour patch kids, or I think they are." He smiled at me, I couldn't even bring myself to smile back. He said" here, I'm too scared to try them on my own." He opened the pack and dumped them out, they were black cubes with sour powder on them, I shook my head, he said" I don't wanna do this alone." I shook my head, he's the only one I've been communicating with by head shakes and nods. He said" please?" He gave me his signature Tony smile and tilted head, I gave it and took one, he got a trash can ready, and we both put the candies in our mouths. I lasted about 10 seconds before spitting mine into the trash can, Tony lasted 6 seconds. He said" not a good idea." I nodded, he said" hey, I'm sorry we've all been a bit distance, it's just tour, and traveling, and new places and those idiots and my idiot self liking stupid clubs." He rubbed my head, he said" we still love you, Mia, we all do, just remember that." I nodded, he said" I want to hear you say it." I couldn't, I knew I couldn't. I got up and walked to the bunk, I'm suppose to be sharing with dad but he's never hardly on the bus and if he is he's crashes in the main room or back lounge. I laid down curling up, breathing heavily, the walls starting to close in.