Chapter 3

Jaime's POV
We got to the park and Mia jumped out running around. We laughed at her, she turned back to us and then ran back to us, and nearly tackled Vic. She giggled, and rolled onto the grass, I laughed and she held her arms out, she made grabby hands, I grabbed her arms and lifted her up, she laughed and I ran around with her over my shoulder. She said" daddy! Don't drop me!" I said" I won't drop you, baby." I put her down and kissed her head, she said" Turtle!" Tony walked over, he said" yeah, Mia?" She said" play with me!" He nodded, he lifted her onto his back and started running, Mia was laughing up a storm. Tony finally came back, he said" dying, need to catch breathe." He put Mia down and sat down. Mia laughed and ran around a little more before she got distracted by a frog, the frog hopped, and Mia hopped, I took a picture, she continued hopping after the frog, then found a butterfly, she started chasing it, and jumping up. I said" when did she watch The Lion King?" Mike said" yesterday, with me when you went to the store." I said" that's where she got that from." He laughed, we watched her till she stopped when it flew too far. She walked back to us and made grabby hands to me, I lifted her up, she laid her head on my shoulder. I said" you sleepy, baby?" She nodded, I said" go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get to the mall." She nodded, and fell asleep. We got into the car, I carefully put her in her seat with the help of Tony.

Once we got to the mall, I said" wake up, baby, wake up, Mia." She mumbled" sleepy." I said" but we're at the mall, to shop for clothes for tour.." she said" tour!" Tony quickly unbuckled her, she waited till someone got out, and made grabby hands, Mike picked her up. We all walked into the mall being very fast about clothes, we didn't want to run into fans with my daughter with us.

Once we were done shopping, we left as quickly as possible. We got to the car and drove off, Mia was fast asleep as soon as we got her in the car. We were all quietly laughing, Vic whispered" at least we know she'll be just like you, eat, sleep, repeat." I whispered" ha.ha."
-----
It's tour time, and it's 6:30am, I'm attempting to wake my baby girl up. I said" Mia, wake up, baby." She whined and turned over, she's too much like me! I said" Mia, wakey, wakey." She mumbled something random, I said" Mia, its tour time." She didn't budge, I said" fine, I'll leave you here, bye, Mia." She whined" daddy!" I laughed and turned back  to her, I said" okay, baby, get up." She whined and held up her arms, I laughed and lifted her up, carrying her into the living room. I sat her on the couch, her body slanted and laid on the couch, I said" really, Mia?" She nodded, I lifted her up, and carried her back to her room. I said" you gonna get dressed?" She shook her head, I said" you have to get dressed, silly, or... you can't see Alex and the rest of ATL." She gasped, I smiled, she said" b-but..." she whimpered, I said" I was just kidding, baby." I hugged her, I felt bad now, I knew how much she loved other bands and I said something I shouldn't have.  I said" now get dressed so we can leave." She said" in what?" I said" just put on some pants and a hoodie." She nodded and went to her closet, after a few seconds, she walks out and smiled at me. I said" ready?" She nodded, I lifted her up, and Tony walked in, he said" ready?" I said" yeah, finally." Mia giggled and laid her head on my shoulder, Tony said" come here, Mia, let your dad get the bags." Mia went into Tony's arms, she's not treated like a baby, but in the mornings, you don't want to make her angry. At all.