Chapter 8

Jaime's POV
I'm in the living room of my apartment, soon I hear Mia say" Dad! Where are you?!" I said" living room!" My 13 year old daughter walked in and jumped next to me, I said" hey, baby." She said" I'm soo bored!" I said" whatcha wanna do?" She said" go on tour!" I laughed, she smiled at me, I said" but I thought the deal was that you'd go to school for this tour and we'll see how it goes." She said" but then I won't be able to see you, or anyone." I said" at least, try for me?" She shook her head, I said" come on, baby." She said" no." I said" you're going." She said" but-" I said" no, buts, or if's." she huffed and walked to the door, I said" where do you think your going?!" She said" to uncle Mike's." I said" no you're not." I got up and walked over to her, I grabbed her hands and pulled her away from the door. She said" dad! Let me go!" I said" no, you're grounded." I led her to her room and put her in there, I closed the door.

Mia's POV
Dad put me in my room, I looked at the door then turned around. I laid on my bed, crying, I didn't want to go to school, I wanted to stay with dad and my family, they were going on tour! And this time it was 6 months without them. I can't last that long without them! They're the only people I care about. I stood up and wiped my eyes, then walked to my computer, and started blaring out music. Tears slipped down my face, I sat on my beanbag chair, and listened to music. I heard my dad knock on the door, he said" come on, Mia, baby girl, don't be like this." Soon he walked away, I heard someone knock on my door and I heard the voice of Tony, he said" hey, can I come in?" I walked and unlocked the door, he walked in and closed the door. He said" what's wrong?" He looked at me, and sat next to me on the floor. He said" come on, tell me." I said" he's making me go to school, a real school! While you guys are away on tour, I'm going to be coming home to an empty house, I won't have anyone to talk to, what if someone breaks in?! W-what if.." he hugged me, he said" hey, it's okay. You'll be okay. Nothing's going to happen while we're gone. And remember, we're all just one call away." I breathed out, Tony said" now, your dad's worried sick out there." I nodded, he picked me up and carried me to the living room, and dropped me on the couch, next to my dad, Tony walked away. My dad said" Mia, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry at me." I just hugged him, he hugged me back, he might be my dad but he's the best. He said" so... you gonna stay here?" I nodded, I said" on conditions." He said" oh, god, that's never good." Tony, Mike, and Vic came into the living room, Mike falling on me, I groaned, I said" really?!" He said" yep." I said" move!" I pushed him off me, he laughed, Dad said" what's the conditions?" I said" first, calls and texts from each of you." Vic said" okay, we can do that." I said" credit card." Dad said" not happening. You get cash." I nodded, I said" and I get the spare keys to all your homes." Vic said" why?" I said" me and laundry don't match." Dad said" she doesn't do laundry, she turned half my white clothes pink." I laughed, dad said" okay, deal, is that it?" I nodded, Mike said" so you're going to wear guy clothes?" I said" I wear my dad's shirts all of the time." Dad said" what?!" I said" oops." I smiled and tilted my head, he said" you little thief." He started tickling my sides and stomach, I started laughing. After a few minutes, he finally stopped, Vic said" you breathing, Mia?" I gave him a thumbs up. Dad said" is my little baby gonna miss me?" I said" of course, you just won't have any clothes when you get back." He said" really?!" I nodded, smiling, he said" evil." I said" I am your daughter." All the guys laughed, I heard Alex scream" Honey! I'm home!" I said" did one of you idiots plan this?" My dad raised his hand, nodding, I got up and walked to where Alex was. Arms wrapped around me, I knew it was Kellin, I said" ahh! Kellin freaking Quinn!" Kellin laughed, I said" Dad! I'm killing someone." Dad said" Mike will help you hide the body!" Kellin and Alex laughed and carried me back to the living room, I said" Kellin, you don't do that! You scared the crap out of me." I started slapping his arm while he laughed, My dad said" watch the language." I said" you say it all the time." He said" oh yeah." I laughed, Alex said" okay, you can stop hitting pore Kel, now." I stopped hitting Kellin and cuddled up to Tony, Tony wrapped an arm around me. Dad said" hey! Cuddle with me, not turtle." I laughed and stayed with Tony Turtle. My dad said" traitor."