Chapter 2

Jaime's POV
I'm waken up by hands grabbing my cover, and tugging, I heard Mia say" daddy! Wake up! Uncle Turtle's here!" She huffed, she said" he broke in." I opened my eyes and looked at her, she smiled a toothy grin and ran off. I got up and walked into the living room to see Tony and Mia on the couch watching Cars I said" Mia, did you let Tony in?" She nodded, I said" I thought you said he broke in?" She said" he did." I said" but you just said you let him in." She giggled and walked across the couch and into my arms. I laughed, she smiled up at me, I said" fine, Mia, go watch Cars." She walked across the couch and fell onto Tony, I laughed, Tony held onto her, she cuddled into him and watched the movie. I walked back into my room and got dressed for the day. I walked out and saw Tony and Mia in the kitchen, which hasn't been the best combination since they made a giant mess making pancakes when she was 4. I said" Mia? Tony?" They both looked at me and smiled, I walked over and saw them making random easy cook food. I said" why?" Tony said" strange food tasting." I laughed, they laughed, and continued, I said" I need back up." I ran and quickly texted Vic before Mia collided with me, she laughed and grabbed my sleeves trying to pull herself up. I said" want help?" She nodded, I lifted her into my arms, she said" daddy, let's go to park!" I said" I thought you and Tone were cooking?" She said" oh, yeah!" She jumped from my arms to the couch. I laughed at the little 5 year old, with the attention span of a puppy.

Vic walked in, he yelled" I'm home!" I heard Mia giggle and run towards the door, I got up and walked to Vic just as Mia collided with him hugging him. Vic laughed, I said" Mia, have you and Tony already taste tested food?" She shook her head before grabbing my hand then Vic's and pulling us to the kitchen. We saw Tony pulling out food, Mia ran to him, they sat the food on the island and looked at us. I said" go for it." They both took a bite into the first food, then smiled, I said" that's mac&cheese you cheaters." They smiled and took a bite of another food, Instantly spitting it into the trash. Tony said" broccoli." Vic and I laughed.

Once Tony and Mia were done being crazy, Mia said" now park?" I said" go get some clothes on, you're still in pjs." She said" oh yeah!" She ran into her room, after 10 minutes she ran back out, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the door. Vic and Tony laughed, walking out the door, Mia said" come on!" We all laughed, Vic said" wanna go get Uncle Mike?" Mia screamed" Giraffe!" We all laughed, and chased after her as she took off for the car, I said" Mia, baby!"

Once we got to the car, she smiled a toothy grin and waited for me to unlock the car. I unlocked the car, she opened the door and clambered into the car. I got into driver seat, while Vic got in passenger, then Tony sat next to Mia. Mia said" daddy, hurry up." I said" I'm going, I'm going." I pulled out and started driving, once we got to Mike's place, Mia ran out and went to the door, banging on the door. Vic said" now, we wait for Mike to get the door. I called him a bit ago." I nodded, Mike opened the door, Mia said" Hurry, Giraffe!" Mike laughed, and lifted her up, I said" Mike! Don't drop my child!" Tony opened the door and Mike put Mia in the seat, then got in on the other side.