Chapter 1

Jaime's POV
I'm in my apartment, watching Star Wars with one of my best friends, Tony Perry. My door bell rings, Tony said" get the door." I groaned and got up, and walked to the door and opened the door and didn't see anyone. I heard a baby gurgle, I looked down, I said" Tony!" Tony walked to me and looked down, the baby instantly started crying. I said" no, don't cry." I lifted up the baby, which was a girl due to the pink blanket wrapped around her. I looked around and saw no one, we walked inside and sat on the couch, I held the little baby in my arms. Tony said" there's a note." I grabbed the note and read it,

Hello, Jaime. It's someone you'll remember. This is your daughter, and yes it is be it matches up when we had it. I don't want her, I'm too young to be a mother and I can't raise a baby. So she's yours. I haven't cared to name it, she's a year old.

I looked at Tony, he read over my shoulder, he said" dude, you're keeping her right?" I said" of course I'm keeping her, she's my daughter and I will never leave her." Tony said" what are you going to name her?" I looked at her, she giggled, I said" Mia?" She giggled, Tony said" I'm taking that as a yes." I nodded, he said" now let's call Mike and Vic." I said" it's so late though." Tony said" calling them now." He got on his phone, and called them while I looked at my little Mia, I said" hi, Mia." She cooed, Tony said" they're coming now, be here in 15." I nodded, looking at my daughter, I would never think I would be a father at 21. Tony said" well, looks like we're gonna have a kid on tour." I laughed, causing Mia to laugh too, I said" yep." Soon Vic and Mike ran through the doors, I looked at them. They both froze looking at the baby in my arms, Vic said" yours?" Mike said" but she's adorable, and you're ugly." I said" she's a baby." Mike said" she's adorable." I laughed, Vic said" what's her name?" I said" Mia." Mike said" start thinking of nicknames." I laughed, Mia stared at me, giggling up at me. I said" adorable." Mike said" I wanna hold her!" I laughed, and handed her to Mike, she giggled, and reached for his lip ring, causing all of us to laugh. She giggled, Mike said" Mia, hi, I'm uncle Mike!" She giggled again, Vic said" hey, my turn." Mike passed her to Vic, Vic smiled at her, he said" hi, Mia, I'm uncle Vic." She giggled and Tony took her into his arms, she instantly reached for the gauges in his ears. He said" hi, Mia! I'm uncle Turtle." She giggled, I took her back into my arms and rocked her.

2 weeks later-->
Jaime's POV
It's been 2 weeks since Mia joined my life. It's been great. She likes the guys which is great too. Mia was laying in front of me, while I was laying on the couch. She was watching some kid show, she turned over and cuddled into my chest. I hummed, she giggled and I wrapped an arm around her so she wouldn't fall if she moved. She fell asleep very fast, I kissed her head and lifted her into my arms, cradling her. I carried her to her crib, and placed her in it, I pulled a blanket over her and kissed her head again. I said" good night, sweetie." I walked back into the living room just as Tony and Mike walked in, I said" what the crap?" Tony said" we missed her, didn't we?" I said" yeah, it's 10, dude, of course your gonna miss a 1 year old." Mike said" we know." I laughed. Tony said" okay, bye." Mike laughed and followed him out, I said" you guys don't visit me anymore, you visit Mia." They laughed, I shook my head and walked to my room, laying down and falling asleep.