WFF - 31

Also, COMMENTS!! Best comment gets a dedication ok

Kathryn Chandria

"What's it like touring with the 5 hottest guys in the country?" A New-Zealander asked after the Parking 5's last concert kung saan nagperform din ako. I couldn't quite answer. Hindi naman dahil sa ang kapal ng accent nya at hindi ko naintindihan. It's just that I can't stop staring at her kasi mukha siyang familiar. And the parking 5 boys weren't their usual selves kaya naman uneasy na din ako. Pero dahil trabaho to, I plastered a smile on my face and looked at her eye to eye.

"Pain. I'm living with 5 monkeys." I said, fake-groaning which sent the room to fits of laughter.

"Now, raise your hand if you're taken, alright?" She said. Nagtaas ng kamay si Kats, mukhang nagkabalikan na nga sila nung ex nya. Nagtaas din ng kamay si Seth pero ang alam ko, wala lang. Publicity Stunt lang siguro. Tapos nagtaas din ng kamay si JC, kasi meron atang isang certain Gaby sa buhay nya. Tapos angpinaka-himala ay nagtaas si Lester. Leaving me and DJ with our hands to ourselves. "You guys should get together! Seeing as you're the only single girl here. I don't think your cousin would mind." The host jokingly said earning an uneasy laugh from the 6 of us. The interview ended and we all went backstage. Kasunod pala naming tong New Zealander dahil nagpapicture pa samin, as she thanked us for a wonderful interview. Nagpa-solo, solo picture siya with the other guys and when  it was DJ's turn, it hit me.

This was the girl.

The girl who ruined our relationship.

The girl he slept with.

Just when I was about to leave, lumapit siya sakin, asking for a picture. Pero habang nilalaro pa ni Katsumi at Seth yung phone niya sa isang di malaman-laman na dahilan, she decided to make a small talk.

"I think I've seen you somewhere." She said and I cringed. Pero ewan ko, naturuan siguro ako ng tatay ko ng ugaling abugado nya dahil mismong ako hindi ko ineexpect yung sagot ko. Medyo prangka.

"Yeah. In the hotel. The night you slept with one of my friends." I said through gritted teeth. She scrunched her eyebrows na para bang iniisip kung totoo ba tong sinabi ko. Ako naman I was smiling from ear to ear, clutching other hand para hindi ko siya masapak. DJ sat on the couch fiddling with his phone pero alam kong pinapanood nya kami. Of course, he remembers this girl. She's history. She left a mark. She changed the world. And then the unexpected happened, the New Zealander girl laughed. As in laughed, hagalpak ng tawa.

"I'm sorry, am I being funny?" I asked her. But she shook her head and sat on the couch, still laughing. Katabi nya na si DJ ngayon. Tumabi ako sakanya. Bale, nasa gitna namin sya ni DJ. Nagtinginan yung ibang lalaki sakanya kasi tawa pa din siya ng tawa. Umupo na din si Lester, JC, Seth at Kats dun sa kabilang couch at nakatingin sakin na para bang ako ang may kasalanan kung bakit nababaliw siya ngayon. The New Zealander, hit DJ's arm playfully.

"You haven't told them? You silly, silly boy!" I cringed at her playfulness. JC and Seth looked at me, as if to assure na buhay pa ko. Pero wala eh, taw apa din ng tawa tong si ate. Hanggang sa maya-maya kumalma na siya. "I didn't sleep with him, Kathryn. We were just fooling around."

"You are not fooling anyone here, miss. Of course, you slept with him." I tried to act as playful and happy as possible but she shook her head at nagging seryoso na.

"It was a dare these idiots came up with."

"Dare?" I looked at the 4 other boys who were seated on the other couch pero mukhang sila, hindi din alama ng sinasabi ng babaeng to.