Twenty-Seven

I let out a quiet groan while I shifted in bed since my sleepiness was starting to wear off. I felt my cheek get pressed against something smooth and warm, so I nuzzled my face deeper into this surface since I liked the feeling it gave me. My arm, which happened to be wrapped around something, grasped it tighter as I continued to press myself against it.

Slowly, I fluttered my eyes open and I came face to face with the side of someone's tanned and toned body. When my eyes captured the small ink tatted onto their ribcage, I instantly realized who I was greedily holding onto. Memories of last night flooded through my head, which made me pull my lips into a shy smile. I was in bed, more specifically Zayn's and I was practically naked.

Remembering that I had sex with him last night and that I was not a virgin anymore, I bit my lip to control myself from grinning too widely. I also felt a dull pain between my thighs but I ignored it since that was the least of my worries at the moment and besides, it was worth it because it was all the cause of getting fucked by him not once, but thrice.

I moved my legs, which happened to be tangled along Zayn's and when he noticed I was awake, his hand, which was at my ass, gave it a firm squeeze making me yelp out in surprise and look up at him.

"Good morning, to you too." he looked down at me with a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Morning." I greeted back quietly, and then leaned in to kiss him on the ribs.

"Sleep well?"

"Yes." I nodded, looking back up at him. This time I noticed he was sitting up with a knee was his propped up and he was scribbling away on something.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great." I grinned, as I too sat up to see what he was up to making sure I was covering my naked chest with the duvet. When I did, my eyes landed on a sketchbook where Zayn was sketching away on the current page he was on with a pencil. "You're drawing!" I smiled widely.

"I am." he faced me and planted a kiss on the top of my head. "And it feels great to."

"Aw, I'm glad."

"All thank to you, Zara."

"I didn't do anything." I tilted my head to the side, as I watched him confused.

"Sure you did."

"Oh, okay." I combed my hair away from my face, letting him be. "So what are you sketching?"

"Nothing in particular. Just letting my hand flow over the page."

"It looks cool." I said, studying what he had created onto the page so far. It was a bunch of lines and shapes, but it didn't look messy at all. It somehow managed to look artistic and interesting.

"Hey, can I draw you?" Zayn asked suddenly.

"You mean, like my face?" I widened my face. "You could do that?"

"Well, I was thinking more of your entire body." he raised his brows in a flirty manner.

"Are you saying, what I think you're saying?" I swallowed hard.

"If you're thinking what Jack did for Rose in Titanic, then yes babe, you're correct." he husked, looking me in the eyes and then his gaze shifted downwards to my lips, which caused him to lick his own with the run of his tongue.

"Um..."

"It isn't anything I haven't seen before, yeah?" he pressed on, making my cheeks bloom with color and the way he was speaking to me, just made my sore sex begin to ache again.

"Yeah." I replied, breathlessly as I gently put my hand against his bare chest.

"Zara?" he said my name in a hushed manner, causing his accent to grow thicker as he put the pencil down and held me at the base of my neck.