Twelve

I forgot to thank exquisites, zaynjmilk and endlxss in the last chapter for sharing and suggesting their ideas... so thank you guys ☺️💕

And one last thing before you start reading, don't be pissed at me for whatever happens in this chapter. EVERYTHING happens for a REASON. EVERY DETAIL is KEY!

Okay, enjoy xx

Zayn's POV

As Zara was still curled up against me, sobbing and sniffling due to the scare she had just gotten, I looked up at Carter and glared at him.

Being pissed drunk as he clearly was, and looked, he gave me a foolish smirk before he looked towards Zara with that same hungry, lustful look in his eyes. This of course, boiled my blood.

I gently pulled away from Zara as I said, "One second, babe."

"I fucking knew it!" Carter spat as he let out a humourless laugh. "You two, are fucking, aren't you?"

"Listen to me, you bastard!" I charged towards him, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "You're lucky I got here just in time, or I would've fucking snapped your neck, Carter!"

"Aw, Zayn." he imitated a pout, finding the situation, so fucking hilarious. "You can share at least of one of your sluts, yeah? I mean, fucking all twel-"

I didn't bother to wait, to listen to him complete his sentence because I had lost all my patience. I had fisted my hand and thrown a punch at him, right square in the jaw.

"Fuck!" he cried out, with his head whipping to the side.

"Watch your mouth. I mean it!" I tugged at his collar again before slamming him against it again.

"Oh, come on-"

"What the hell is going on here?" I suddenly heard Evelyn's voice in the quiet hallway, making myself and Carter turn our heads towards her. She looked surprised and confused, but concern soon masked her face as she saw Zara on the carpeted floor, sniffling to herself. She rushed to her side and crouched down beside her, to see if she was alright.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I turned my attention back to Carter. "Get the fuck out of my house. And I don't want to see your face until you know how to respect women."

"But-"

"Now!" I hissed loudly, making fear for the first time appear in his eyes tonight, which made him run back to the party room in a hurry.

After Carter was out of my sight, I frustratedly ran a hand across my face. I was upset with seeing such kind of behaviour from my very own friend. I never would have thought he'd do something like this, even when being heavily intoxicated.

I turned my head towards where Zara and Evelyn were, and my heart broke at the scene. Zara seemed so frightened as I could see she was trembling, while she responded to the questions Evelyn was asking her. With a heavy heart, I walked towards both the ladies.

"Evelyn."

"Yeah?" she looked up at me with her eyebrows pressed together.

"Please go tell everyone that the party is over."

"But Zayn-"

"Please, Evelyn." I pressed.

Evelyn at once got to her feet and nodded. "Alright."