EPILOGUE

THIS IS THE EPILOGUE. I WANT TO THANK FOR THE TWO THOUSAND AND SOMETHING READS. SO... THERE IT GOES.

Third Person's POV

After seven years all lifes had been changed. You could hear the ocational screams of "I'M PREGNANT" or "I'M ENGAGED" or "I'M GETTING MARRIED TODAY" or "GREEN LIGHT" 

Travis and Katie got married and Katie is pregnant.

Chris and Clarisse got married and now they have two kids, Toby and Cass.

Frank and Hazel were different. They had Emily first, then they got married and then they got Marie.

Percy and Annabeth had Luke and Sally who were twins. They were the oldest and the smartest.

Leo and Reyna got married to everyone's surprise. Then they got Esperanza and Ben two beautiful babies.

Jason and Piper tried to have babies for several years. They realized they couldn't so they adopted from a young pregnant lady named Ericka. They have gorgeous twins named Harry and Ruby.

Thalia and Nico. They had a lovely wedding in which nobody weared dresses. A few months later they realized Thalia was pregnant with a baby girl who they named Bianca.

When Bianca turned two Thalia realized she was pregnant again. After the full nine  months they had another baby girl who they named Max.

When Max turned one, everyone realized Thalia was pregnant due to her eating doritos with popcorn and puking all over the cake. They had a beautiful baby boy named Seamus. The demigods moved to a save village near Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter. All was well, or as well as a demigods life can be.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡ The End ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

TADAAA! COMMENT AND VOTE AND EAT!!

DISCLAIMER: I AM A MUTANT COW.