Concert Night andTiffany

Nico's POV

"Thalia ready to shadow travel? We don't want to be late to the concert, right gorgeous" Thalia giggled and I blushed realzing I said the last two words aloud. Well it was true she looked plain beautiful in that dress. I then realized I was holding her hand.

We shadow travelled all the way to Australia and I have to admit I was pretty tired but sleeping earlier had helped.  We started to walk to the concert and misteriously there were no monsters. I was befudle.(A/N I still love that word) Usually two kids of the big three together in one place would attract thousands of monsters but I guess since this wasn't America maybe it will be different. At least I hoped so.

When we entered the concert I noticed I was still holding Thalia's hand. I didn't do anything and neither Thalia.

----------------------------------------------------------TIME LAPSE------------------------------------------------------------  "Nico I'm hungry" Thalia said. Good. I was starving too. Then I had a fabulous idea. "Thalia let's go eat cheesbugers! I know a place that is literally around the corner"

Thalia's POV

The concert was the most awesomest thing I have ever been to. I was glad Nico invited me. It was all well uintil I got hungry. "Nico I'm hungry" Nico's face lit up at my coment and then he said "Thalia let's go eat cheesbugers! I know a place that is literally around the corner" Cheesburgers? Hades yeah! Nico knows me well. "Yes!" We started walking. Nico was right. The place was literally around the corner.

We sat in the table and a waitress came. "Hello my name is Tiffany and I will be your waitress for tonight" Tiffany started checking Nico out and blinking a lot. I so wanted to kill her even though I am not sure why. We asked the waitress two cheesburgers and two cups of diet coke. When the waitress came to give us the orders she made eye contact with Nico and started blinking and smiling a lot.

Nico looked at her befudled "Do you have an eye problem? I know a really good occulist at Manhattan. You should visit him." Then I burst out laughing.