Shadow Travel

Nico's   POV:

 Percy was going to kill me and my only thought was I am wearing pink socks. All of a sudden I saw the hottest girl on earth. Thalia Grace. "Nico ready to go?" Yes!!!!!!! She was my saviour. "Sure Thals! Bye Perce!" Percy's glare turned into a smirk. Shit he guessed about me liking and Thalia! " "So Nico is this why you were so-" "Yep" Thalia looked at us quizzically. "Well, Thalia we better go! There's a concert waiting for us." We needed to shadow travell outside camp so we started heading towards the exit when there was a pink puff that smelled awful. It was a perfume that made you wanna gag.

Thalia's POV:

In the distance, I was seeing Percy and Nico were having an apparently 'friendly' talk and Percy was grabbing his sword. Oh Hades no! Nobody touches my Nico! I mean- Oh shut up you now you meant that! Before things got crazy I decided to interrupt "Nico ready to go?" His face flooded with relief and anxiety not that I was watching him. Then he smiled and I swear my world turned upside down. Wait thit I just said that? "Sure Thals! Bye Perce!" Percy's glare turned into a smirk. He asked "So Nico is this why you were so-" So what? What did I made Nico feel? Did I made Nico feel something? Well not that I cared. He inmediately said  "Yep" I looked at them quizzically. "Well, Thalia we better go! There's a concert waiting for us." Nico said we needed to shadow travell outside camp so we started heading towards the exit when there was a pink puff that smelled awful. It was a perfume that made you wanna gag. Unfortunately I new what that was. Aphrodite.