It Can't Have a Name

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I KNOW, I KNOW ITS SAD, BUT THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE. THANKS FOR READING MY CRAZINESS!

Thalia's POV

Nico is coming today! I am so happy! I've missed him a lot. He is arriving at noon so I am going to play truth or dare with Clarisse, Hazel, Frank, Travis, Connor, Katie, Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Leo, Reyna and Piper.

I put on a green day tee and some shorts with my brand new Converse. I head to the Aphrodite cabin and find everybody there even unexpected people like Octavian and Rachel.

"So lets play!" Rachel says. "Octavian truth or dare?" she asks. Octavian looks a little scared bt says "Dare." Rachel smiles in a creepy way. "I dare you to kiss the hottest girl in the cabin." Octavian's eye twitches and he kisses somebody we never expected.

He kisses Rachel.

And to everyones surprise she kisses him back. They break apart and blush.  I am not going to say every truth or dare but we found out Katie likes Travis and Travis likes Katie, Clarisse always liked Chris, Percy drank fat, Frank became a duck and published in his facebook profile "Duckface" with the picture. After some other lame truths and dares its time to eat.

I get extra excited since Nico was coming in a few minutes.

Nico's POV

Surprise, surprise you can get engagement rings in the Underworld. I got one for Thalia. Ot was silver and it had a blue diamond circled by extra tiny pearl fragments. It has the words You are my lobster engraved on it.

My father called me to his palace and now here I am "Son, thanks for all the help you have provided. We doubt we will ever have another problem like that for a few millenia so we won't be bothering you at all. Now leave."

Was it too obvious he isn't good with people? Oh well. I put the ring in my jean's pocket and shadow travel to camp. There I see the most awesomest person ever. Thalia. She hugs me tight and so do I. "I missed you." we both said.

"Wanna go have some ice cream and watch a movie later?" I ask Thalia smiles "Sure." then she goes to the Zeus table and I go the Hades table. I sit with Hazel and we talk while we eat.

********TIME LAPSE*********

Me and Thalia walk hand in hand to the movies. We are going to watch the "Thor I don't remember what darkness" movie.

Everything is fine in the movie until Loki gets "killed". Thalia looses it she started to cry and then she composed herself and hold her middle finger to the screen until she sees Jane's intern and the other guy kissing.

After the movie we go to get some ice cream and we walk hand in hand through New York. I look at Thalia and say "You've got ice cream right there." I say while I kiss her.

Thalia's POV

The date was awesome. The movie was totally awesome even though it played with my feelings. The ice cream was delicious. Then Nico kissed me and I wanted to melt.

Unfortunately oxygen broke us apart and we took a taxi to camp since it was already night. We arrived to camp and we said goodnight and each of us went to their cabin.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ DDDRRREEEAAAMMM ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I was in the titan war again. All the mortals were sleeping and so were the demigods. Except me and Nico. Suddenly three hellhounds appear and we battle them. Me with my bow and arrows and Nico with his Stygian sword. After some effort and minor cuts we kill the hellhounds. Jusy when I thought everything was good I heard an arrow woozing in my direction but Nico interceoted it and it hit him square on the chest. I shot the empousa that shot him but I saw him there in ha pool of his own blood. I started cryong and screaming holding him powerless (since we were the only ones awake) while his life left fully.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ END OF DREAM ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up crying I had to see Nico. Apparently in my dreams I had somehow managed to make it rain. It was a long walk to the Hades cabin and it was killing me.

I had to see him.

Nico's POV

I had a dreamless sleep untul I heard thunder and rain. It was strparting to get cold and I stood up to grab a blanket when somebody hugged me.

It was a soaking wet Thalia. I suddenly became aware to the fact that I was in only my boxers. "Thalia you are going to catch hypothermia. You need to take of your clothes." she nodded and did what I said.

I swear I tried not too look at her. "Thalia why are you here?" I asked sitting in my bed. "I had a nightmare. We were fighting and they killed you and I couldn't do anything about me." she said sittin in my lap and sobbing in my chest.

"I'm right here and I am not going anywhere for now." I said holding her chin. Then I kissed her.

Third Person's POV (a little mature scene)

You could tell the girl was reassured that the boy wasn't going anywhere and that she was enjoying herself given the moans of pleasure that escaped her lips when he kissed along her jaw line. Then he started sucking her neck. The girl was moaning more and then they switched. She started kissing his jaw line and neck while he moaned. Then they were just kissing until the girl stopped. "Will you stay with me?"she asked "Until the very end." the boy replied. With that they fell asleep

The next day...

Thalia's POV

I was woken up to the sound of Annabeth's scream "THALIA!!! THALIA!!!'' then she opened the cabin door and screamed "AAAHHHH!!! THALIA AND NICO!!!! THALIA AND NICO!!!!! MY EYES, MY EYES!!!!!!" Nico woke up "What the fuck?" he muttered.

Then he saw Annabeth and us and blushed. He grabbed his jeans and black t-shirt. I put on my pajamas which were dry -thank the gods- and looked at Annabeth.

"So... what did you wanted to tell me?" I asked Annabeth smiled and screamed "I'M PREGNANT!!!!!" Oh. My. Gods. She and Percy had been married two months after the Giant war and now she was pregnant?!

Me and Nico smiled "Cool." he said. "Thalia you've got a hickey on your neck." Annabeth said. Nico was sooo dead. "Run." I told him. I started to chase him and I found him with his back to a tree.

I put my knife to his neck "Got any last words?" I asked him I was about to slap him and let him be when he said something I didn't expect. "Marry me?" he asked holding a ring.

I was so startled I dropped my knife. "A-a-are you sirius?" I asked him. He smiled "Yes. I was going to ask you later in that way like 'Look!' you look and the guy asks. But I figured heck with that I'll ask now. So, Thalia Grace; will you marry me?"

I smiled and kissed him "YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" then he slid the gorgeous ring with the words You are my lobster on it. That really gets me. He knows how much I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and how much that means to me. At that point I knew I wanted to grow old with him.