Aphrodite

Aphrodite's POV

I was extremely bored. There was not even one good love story. Of course there was Percabeth. But NO ONE (not even me) messes with Percabeth. NO ONE.

Then her daughter Luna (A/N made that up because Piper wouldn't be spying and I just HATE Drew) IM her. "Hey mom, Nico and Thalia are going on a date" I squealed excitedly. Finally some fun! I was going to visit them.

I immediately willed myself to go to Camp Half-Blood. With my amazing powers I was there in a second. There were Thalia and Nico looking befudle. (A/N I just love that word!) I couldn't resist it any longer " You guys aren't going wearing that on your first date?" They were wearing jeans and t-shirts both of them. No dresses, no make up, no tuxedo. They both answered "It's not a date" And blushed. Awwwwwwwwww! "You guys are blushing!" They blushed even deeper. 

"Well I can fix your dressing problems" With a flick of my hand Thalia was wearing a pink dress and nico a black shirt. They looked sooooo cute. "Well bye Thalico"

Thalia's POV

"Well bye Thalico" Thalico? What's that? our shipping name? I started blushing when I realized I was wearing A. PINK. DRESS. I started screaming...diverse words to describe Aphrodite. Then Nico grabbed my hand and sent shivers down my back. "Thalia ready to shadow travel? We don't want to be late to the concert, right gorgeous" He realized he said the last two words aloud and started to blush while I giggled. Shit I never giggle! Could it be because I lo- No. It couldn't be.