Thoughts and Death

YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY!!! THANKS FOR THE MANY, MANY READS PEOPLE!!! MY NAME IS REGINA PHALANGE, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME PRINCESS CONSUELA BANANA HAMMOCK!!

Nico's POV

Being in the Underworld sucks. I miss Thalia so much. I think she's my lobster. Holy crap! Again an escaping soul! "Excuse me ma'am but you are dead and you need to be with the dead. Please don't escape again." I said calmly. Shit! I was talking to a man.

"Did you kid just call me ma'am?" He said angrily. "Pffft. No I didn't. Your hearing must be wrong sir. But I wouldn't be so surprised since you are dead. Please go with the dead."  He glared at me and huffing he went back to the dead. (A/N I WROTE DEAF. HEHEHEHE) 

I just sat in a rock. Thinking. When I go back to camp I am going to propose to Thalia. I want cheesecake. I need a ring. Can cats dye their hair? The ring has to be silver and it has to say You're my lobster. I want a lobster. 

Those thoughts went through my mind as the day passed. 

===========T=====I===M====E==============L===A=====P======S=====E=========

I woke up the next day and marked a line (?) in my wall. One day down thirteen days to go.

Thalia's POV

I got ready for my death. I put my death-to-barbie t-shirt and shorts. I also putted on some eyeliner to make my eyes pop (A/N: OBVIOUSLY NOT LITERALLY =)). When I was ready I went to look for Piper. She was with Hazel, Annabeth, Katie, and Reyna who were the bridesmaids. I was the maid og honor.

Jason was with Frank, Percy, and Travis who were the groomsman. Leo was with them too but he was the best man. Nico was also one of the groomsman but he wasn't here.

We arrived at the dress shop creatively named "Wedding Dresses and Suits" The boys went to one side of the room while us girls went to the other. Piper didn't want to wear a dress but her mother forced her to.

Piper tried so many dresses for what seemed like hours. Describing each one will be awful especially since I don't know each part of the dress. Piper came out with a gorgeous white dress I will never ever wear.

It was white and long. She loved it and bought it. Then when the owner of the shop wasn't looking she grabbed her scissors and cut it a little so now it was knee length. She quickly tossed the remaining fabric away as the owner brought the bridesmaid dresses.

The dresses were alright with me. I agreed to wear them. There was only one problem the dress came with fucking heels.There was no way in Hades I was going to wear heels. Anyway the dress was short. The upper part was black and the lower part was a nice color. It had a little black bow in the hip. 

 We all tried it on and it looked nice on us. Now came the torture part. Walking on heels. I tried on heels and stood up.  Everything was going fine until I started walking. I gave one step and fell down. "SHIT!! I think I broke something!" I screamed. Katie and Annabeth were walking hand in hand wobbling like penguins and Hazel was on the floor too. 

Piper was the only one that could walk fine. Then I came with a genius idea "We should wear converse to the wedding. Nobody will be able to walk a feet without falling." Piper smiled "That's a great idea Thalia."

Hazel's POV

YESSSS!!!! No heels!!! No heels!!!

Reyna's POV

I may be roman and ready for everything, but I. AM. NOT. READY. FOR. HEELS.

Katie's POV

Yay! Travis won't think I'm a penguin!

Annabeth's POV

These heels are torture.

Thalia's POV

After we had all putted on our regular clothes the guys came. They were wearing suits and ties and its hilarious seeing them like that. Katie and Travis were staring at each other. They need to get together like, NOW. They are each other lobsters.

We finished all our shopping and went to camp.

I couldn't believe the wedding was next week. I miss Nico. He's my lobster. I need weird-pretty-color converse. Nico comes in thirteen days. When I get married I won't wear a dress. While those thoughts were in my mind I fell asleep.

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE LOBSTER THING LOOK AT THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE. PIPER'S DRESS: YOU'LL HAVE TO IMAGINE IT. BOYS SUITS: IMAGINATION! DURSLEY APPROVED! (HEHE) BRIDESMAIDS DRESS: IMAGINE. UM... SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG. I WAS PUNISHED AND IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY. I SHIP TRATIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!