The Wedding

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WEDDINGS SO ALL THE INFO IS PROBABLY WRONG. FYI NICO AND THALIA ARE 17 (TECHNICALLY NICO IS 70 SOMETHING AND THALIA IS 20 SOMETHING). PLEASE CHECK OUT A STORY ME AND HEARTFENIX17243 ARE WRITING. IT WILL BE PUBLISHED IN HER ACOUNT AND POSTED IN NEW YEAR. I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN SINCE I AM NOT PUNISHED ANYMORE AND I AM ON VACATIONS. TODAY IS HAZEL'S BIRTHDAY!!! WHO KNEW THAT? I DID! PANEM TODAY, PANEM TOMORROW, PANEM FOREVER (OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT)!

Thalia's POV:

Nico has been gone for twelve days now. He will miss Jason's wedding. Nico was pretty sad when he found out he wouldn't be able to go to the wedding. They had become surprisingly close after the giant war. Anyway today was the wedding day.

They were going to get married in a magically protected hotel were the reception is going to be held. Then we will stay in the hotel for a night. Me and the girls were going to get ready at the hotel with (unfortunately) Aphrodite's help.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% TIME LAPSE %%%%%%%%%%%%

We arrived at the hotel. It was beautiful. "Lets go change!!" Hazel said excitedly. When we arrived to the place where we were going to change we found Aphodite there with a huge suitcase full of makeup and the shit they put in your hair (A/N: I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME).

Aphrodite said "Change! Then I will do your makeup while Lacy does your hair." Lacy was a little girl from the Aphrodite cabin who weared braces and was very friendly. She smiled at us flashing her braces. We all put our dresses on. While Piper and Lacy were behind the panel (?) trying to put on the dress to Piper.

After we put on our Converse, Aphrodite looks at our feet critically. "Lady Aphrodite, with all due respect we can't even walk a centimeter with heels without falling down." Katie said. Aphrodite looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry honey. I know who you want to impress. I know you all want to impress somebody and you won't be able to do it with heels. So since I am also the godess of love I will let you use Converse."

We thanked Aphrodite for letting us use Converse. Then she started on Annabeth's makeup. While she was doing her lipstick Piper walked out with Lacy. They were both wih their dresses.

Piper was wearing her wedding dress and her hair was tied in a messy bun. Aphrodite started crying and went to hug Piper who mouthed "Help me!" which isn't weird since us demigods rarely hug our parents.

Then Aphrodite quickly composed herself saying "What am I thinking? I will ruin my makeup!" to which everyone rolled their eyes. Lacy started doing Reyna's hair while Aphrodite flicked her hand and we all got the exact same makeup as Annabeth.

After Lacy finished Reyna's hair (a braid that then Lacy put in a bun) Aphrodite did the same flicking of hand and we all got Reyna's hairstyle. We all stared at ourselves since we looked totally different.

····⊙·····⊙······⊙····⊙······⊙TIME LAPSE ⊙···⊙···⊙····⊙····⊙····⊙

The ceremony was already starting. Travis was staring at Katie while she talked to Frank and Hazel. Jason was in another room with Leo since it is bad luck to watch the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding.

Annabeth and Percy were making out in the corner while Piper and Reyna chatted. I stared at everyone until I notice Travis still staring at Katie. I knew he had a crush on her.

"So Travis, like what you see?" I said making my way towards him. He blushed "Pffffft. No I don't." I smirked at him "Then it won't bother you at all if I told you she and Connor are dating." I said my expression neutral.

His eyes widened like plates. "How could he?!?!?!? He knows I like her... and from your expression I can bet you were lying." I smirked at him "Getting smart, Stoll?" Travis blushed "Yes I like her but you can't tell Katie."

"Can't tell what?" Katie asked. I smiled at them. Travis was about to say something when Aphrodite appeared "It's starting. Travis grab your girlfriend's hand and come." Travis and Katie blushed since they were the ones that came first.

After a few seconds Percy and Annabeth went. Then Reyna and Leo. Then it was my turn to go alone, but as I was going out I saw something that changed everything.

Nico's POV

The people that have been to the Underworld describe it as dark and gloomy. I woukd only say it is lonely and boring and dark (which I don't mind) and gloomy.

After twelve days of doing the exact same thing I got bored. Today was Jason's wedding and I really wanyed to go since we had grown close.

○●○●○●⊙⊙⊙○●○●○●FLASHBACK●○●○●○●⊙⊙⊙○●○●○●

After visiting Ero's place Jason cornered me. "Dude are you gay? I'm not going to judge." I glared at him and explained everything. "Percy is one of my best friends. He has always been there for me when Bianca" my voice broke a little. "Couldn't besides I am very, very mad at Annabeth."

■□■□■□■□MEMORY IN A FLASHBACK□■□■□■□

"Nico you should be looking for Percy not eating donuts." I frowned at Annabeth. "I have been looking for him for hours I need a break." Then Annabeth did the thing that still makes me resent her. "Give me that." she grabbed my donut and ate it.

■□■□■□■□■□■□END OF MEMORY IN A FLASHBACK□■□■□■□■□■□

Jason looked at me incredously. "So that's why you are mad at Annabeth?" I looked at him all serious and said "NICO DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!!!"

○●○●○●⊙⊙⊙○●○●○●END OF FLASHBACK●○●○●○●⊙⊙⊙○●○●○●

I decided to get a suit and shadow travel to the wedding.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ TIME LAPSE ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

I saw my beautiful girlfriend wearing a dress, something I never thought she would wear. She saw me and looked quite surprised. I just took her arm and we went to join everybody.

Apollo was the guy who married. He did all the parts, the vows, the introduction, the rings, and the part when they say "I do". Needles to say they both said "I do".

We were all cheering and Aphrodite was crying then Piper and Jason started to run towards the exit and so did us. There was a car that had a huge banner that said "Beauty Queen and Sparky aren't single anymore". Everybody was laughing while Jason glared at Leo.

Pipervthrew the flowers and guess who caught them? Thalia? No! Lacy, Piper's sister. Then Piper and Jason got in the car and drove away. Even though I wished I could stay here for more time I had to go.

"Thalia look I gotta go okay?"

"Okay"

"Okay"

We smiled and I kissed her on the lips before I shadow travelled back to the Underworld.

Thalia's POV

Even though I only saw Nico for a while today it was one of the best days of the year. I couldn't help smile until I heard a scream.

I WAS GOING TO LEAVE IT LIKE THAT BUT I THOUGHT SOMEBODY WOULD KILL ME SO...

I ran towards it and so did Annabeth. When we reached were we heard the scream we saw Chris hugging Clarisse and an empty velvet box in the floor. I looked at Annabeth wide eyed and we slowly made our way to the exit.

Clarisse's POV

Yes, the punk had asked me to marry him and I had screamed and I obviously said yes. Yes, I love him and he is the only one who can make me be all girly. And yes, I'm going to spend the rest of my days with him.

I JUST HAD TO ADD THAT. AND THE TFIOS PART TOO. AND THE F.R.I.E.N.D.S. PART TOO. UM... TROLL RIORDAN OWNS EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE IDEA. UM... BYE BYE!!!!