Chapter 11- Such Sweet Nothing

BEWARE this is not edited very well so plese forgive me of my spellling/grammar mistakes.

Love you guys

Enjoy!

*****

I stood in line at the cafeteria for lunch, I was so hungry and was going to go mad if i didn't eat something fast.

As I wait in line my mind begins to trail off on me and I start to think of the events that happened at the party on Friday. I hate Edward, he's a stupid jerk that used me, but why does that suprise me I'm always hurt. My heart starts to ache thinking about Ryker. 'No, leave it alone, don't think about him' my subconscience reminds me for the thousandth time it feels like.

I remeber me and Dom talking at the smoothie shop on the weekend, and think of how refreshing it was to find out he was in a relationship. Shame on both of for kissing other people when we were both already with somebody, but I'm glad he admitted it to me before it became too much of a problem. We are now good friends and I am starting to love him, in a brotherly way.

After taking a large sandwich, a lemonade, and an apple I scanned the isles of seats. In my desperate search for a place to seat I recongnize that preppy brunette I met in the halls the other day. I remeber sitting and eating luch with them, so I make my way over to their table. The moment I arrive the table goes silent and they all break out into either smiles, or chuckles. "I thought you wern't going to sit with us again, seeing as were lozers" Janessa laughs.

I couldn't dissagree with her more, she is the definition of perfection with her dark eyes and dark hair, shes anybodys type. I offer her one of my large grins and sit down across form her and begin to munch on my sandwich.

As the lunch progresses, we end up just randomly bantering amoungst the table on who is better; Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez. Personally I don't understand how the two can connect at all, but I like our conversation at the table. It's not filled with an overload of gossiping, or uncomfortable subjects, it's just light and refreshing.

I was enjoying my lunch hour, and didn't want it to end. That is until there was a loud ruccuss coming from the other end of the cafetreria. Standing up I searched the lunch room in hopes to find what the source of the sound was, but I was rewarded with something I didn't want to see for my entire life.

It was Marcel, and was picked up from the floor, when he was tossed and was yelled at. Tears formed in my eyes at seeing such a beautiful person being harassed like that, but I blinked them away. I can't fall for a nerd I told myself.

His loud, deep, many yell broke me from my inner battle and just as I looked up to meet eyes with him, a harsh blow was delivered to his face. I wanted to scream, yell, hit somebody. Why were they treating him like this? And why were they getting away with it?

I found my legs and ran towards the other side of the foodcourt, nearly slipping on somebodys spilt apple juice. Once I had arrived I stood infront of the bully; Tyson Yorks, quarterback of the football team.

"What the hell do you think you are doing to him!" I practically yelled. Now the entire cafe was staring at me. But I didn't give one fuck because it was Marcel we were talking about here.

With his gelled chestnut hair, and beautiful green eyes I found myself in a daze whenever I looked at him. He was amazing, in every single way...

Shut up April

I mentally slapped myself in the face. He's a nerd. Get over it.

Yes but a cute nerd,

my lovely subconsciece decided to add in there.

Seriously?!

"He got in my way princess" Tyson said "nerds like him don't belong here babe" and as he said that he reached out to cup my face, but I pulled away.

"Asshole" I muttered under my breath.

"What was that princess?" Tyson growled and yanked my wrist and pulled me to him. I looked up to see his face but it was instantly hit with a hard fist. Tyson stumbled back and held his jaw tightly, while he looked over to the person who punched him.

Marcel stood there holding his sore and cracked fist. "Don't touch her" he yelled and ran over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked with pure concern laced over his flawless features.

"Yes" I whispered. "Take me out of here."

That was all I needed to say and Marcel entwined his fingers with mine and pulled me with him, out the lunchroom doors and down the hall. He pushed open the outside door and held it for me as I stepped out. The instant chilly wind hit me and I shivered, Marcel rid himself of his cardigan and offered it to me. With a warm smile I graciously took it, and followed his as he started walking me to my house. I was almost supprised he knew where I lived, but the I remebered the time I took him home to my house to help him after I found him lying on the side of the walkway. "Thank you" I said to him.

"You're welcome, I would never let them hurt you." he stated looking me strait in the eyes.

We continued to walk and he looked deep in thought, so I let him think. I enjoyed this comfortable silence between the two of us.

"April?" he asked breaking the silence as we crossed the road and continued our path to my house.

"Yes?" I replied.

"D-Do you f-feel anything for me?"

I was shocked at his question and didn't know what to say. Yes I do feel something for him, i always have since I met him. He has this spark inside of him that I feel is only unleashed in my presence, and I feel the same with him. He is perfect, beyond perfect and when im around him I feel as if my heart skips a beat each time I see him. He's so amazing and wondeful, and undeserving of me. He deserves a girl who is true to herself and is sweet and lovely. I can't possibly be any good for him. I know it.

"No" I say.

His face falls and all emotion is gone, his eyes look watery and his voice is strained "I can be him April." I look at him not understanding what he is trying to say. "I can be that guy, that bad boy, that good boy, whatever you want April, I can be him." My breath catches in my throught and I blink a few times to make sure I hear him properly. "I can make you love me April." He says and I want to protest and tell him that I already love him but i know that is false.

He leans down to give me a small kiss on the cheek. I don't pull away because I am too shocked. And with that he strolls away and I watch as his figure slowly fades into the darker sky. I had not even realized we had made it home until now. I turned around and walked into my house and sat down on my couch turning on the TV.

But instead of watching I justed stared at the TV rethinking the events of today and my true feelings.

*****

Diana is up, so if you would please go check it out. Thank you.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE Y'ALL!!!