Chapter 1- New Start

I looked up from my notebook and drew my attention towards the front of the class, where the teacher was writing notes down. I scribbled down something about algebra and trailed off and continued to think of all the different components to this lesson. I loved this subject and it was my highest grade class. I was an honours student in all my courses, there we barely any people in my advanced classes but I liked it that way. It helped me be less distracted by my class, and with less people I could cover more topics without annoying people always asking questions.

I was brought out of my thoughts whenthe classroom door swung open revealing a tall and slim blonde girl. My bottom jaw dropped as I continued to stare at her. She was beyond breathtaking with her long legs covered by ripped skinny jeans, a white crop top that barely covered her cleavage, and a studded leather jacket.

I tried to pry my eyes away from her but it was beyond difficult. I managed to look elsewhere, taking slow glances around the classroom where I noticed that everyone was staring at her. A feeling of rage and jealousy came over me when I saw how the boys were staring at her with their eyes clouded with lust. I dared to look up and see her again and saw every facial feature she had that made her beautiful. Her high cheek bones, baby blue eyes with long lashes, plump pink lips that looked so kissable. Her face and body looked like they had been carved by angels. I was lost in her eyes when all of a sudden they were focused on me.

A smirk appeared over her face and it made her look so sexy I could feel myself getting hard. I wanted to kiss her, hold her, love her, but of course she would never fall for a guy like me. No girl in the world would fall for me, I was just a nerd, a loser that had no friends and was picked on every day.

She looked back at the teacher waiting for an introduction to the class. The teacher looked back at her and cleared his throat bringing the attention towards himself. He grinned and gestured towards the beauty standing beside him.

“We have a new student in our school, her name is April Karens” Mr. Avery the math teacher spoke, with his voice full of excitement.

Mr. Avery was probably in his mid-twenties, and single so I could see his excitement from having a really attractive female student in the class. She smirked obviously knowing the effect she had on the teacher and the entire class.

"Would you like to introduce yourself April?" The teacher pushed, it seemed as if he wanted to know more about her. That was creepy and I guess I can relate, the lunch lady does give me extra pudding and a crooked one toothed smile some days, while otherwise with most students she's pretty harsh.

"I'm April, you all know that though." She let out a sexy laugh while her eyes wandered the room and she continued to think of her next words. "That's about it."

I felt disappointed that I wouldn't get to find out more about her. But she smirked as if she knew the entire class wanted to know more as well. 

I could tell that this girl, April had confidence. And that was something that really turned me on. She was something that I have never seen before in a girl and I wanted it so bad. Every boy in the school would want his chance with this girl, that meant both my brothers also. I knew she would never go for a nerd like me. My heart sunk a little at the thought of that, I didn't want to lose her even though she wasn't even mine.