Matt's POV (IX)

I woke up the next morning and didn't see Anne until later on that day when she glared at me. What did I do? Is she mad at me because of what happened yesterday at Poncho's?

 Why don't you ask Audrey? You seem to care more about her.

 Anne what are you talking about? I didn't say anything about Audrey! What happened?

 Let me repeat myself: Why don't you ask her?! 

Look, I don't know what I did to make you think I care about her more than I do you, but I don't. She already has someone. But if you want, then fine... I'll see you later... 

Mmhmm, Why don't you kiss her again and tell me how different it is from what we had two nights ago.. I stayed silent and left.
------------------------------------------------------
So I went by the barrier and talked to her. I told her about what Anne said and that I didn't understand what I did to make Anne think that I kissed her.

"But you didn't kiss me, Xetimas did, right?" She asked.

"Yeah.." I muttered.

"Do you think he's involved?" "Only one way to find out." I said. I teleported and brought Anne back to the camp.

"What do you want?" She asked irritably.

"Anne, who told you what you told me?"

"No one, and if someone did, do you honestly think I'll tell you?" She asked. I read her mind, It was some boy with white hair and a red streak. I can't remember his name, but he said all of it. I'm so sorry, but I was too mad, and I foolishly believed him.
It's OK, but I have someone to look for.. I won't be back for a few days, I love you. I thought, then I walked away. Anne grabbed my arm, spun me around and kissed me. 

Stay safe.. I heard. I nodded and continued into the trees.

"He's an idiot," I heard Audrey say behind me. "He has no idea what's in that forest..."