Audrey's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SPOILER ALERT!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book has spoilers for: Bec's series, The Adventures of Audrey Williams, and Lukus's series: The Bladed Hearts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That day had started out perfectly. Will and I were helping Chiron train the younger and newer campers. One of them happened to be my cousin Aria.
"Look out!" She squeaked as she swung around a sword that was way too big for her.
"Aria!" I yelped. "Be careful with that thing!"
"Sorry!" Despite being a small four-year-old, she was really good at swordfighting when she had the right size blade.
I went to get a drink when I noticed something by the barrier.
I spun on my heel to face everyone in the arena. "Hey, uh, I'll be back in a few minutes," I told them.
"Okay," Will said.
Chiron nodded and I teleported to the barrier near the figure.
"Hey," I said, when I appeared in front of it. It was a boy with black- and a lock of blue -hair. He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts, a cross necklace and a heart necklace.
He jumped and yelled something like, "How did you get there?!" But he said it so quickly I couldn't tell. "Who are you?" He asked me.
"Audrey," I said. "And you are?"
"Matt. Why is there a barrier? I thought this was just some summer camp."