Matt's POV (VIII)

I woke up to see a plate of bacon, eggs and some milk by my bed.
Anne? I asked.
Yea, Matt? She responded.
One: thanks for the breakfast, and two: I have a surprise. Since we're basically official-
Which we are, She interrupted. 
I thought we could go out on a first date, I heard of a great Mexican restaurant, Poncho's, I think. I said.
I love Mexican food! My father used to make delicious burritos.
Cool. I said. So, you wanna go?

Sure, I'd love to.

Now?

Yep.

------------------------------------------------------
So we ended up at Poncho's and I ordered two quesadillas and she ordered two burritos. We sat down by the window and ate. We talked a bit and she actually had a good memory. I decided to just tune everything out except her, until I saw a glimpse of movement. I saw Audrey, Will and another girl near our table.
  I don't want them to notice us here. I thought to Anne.
Who?  She asked.
Audrey and Will. 

Your friends you met earlier?  

Yea, them. 

We looked behind us. Sure enough, Audrey saw us. They're spying on us. I think.. I said. Come on, they're leaving. We walked out behind them. Audrey gave Will something, "Where do we go now?" The other girl asked them. "Hmm," Audrey said. "Tomorrow's a school day... Maybe home?"

"Why are you here?" I said. "Spying on us?"
She spun on her heel and saw me. "What? No! We just came here to eat." Will and the other girl turned around, too. Will was apparently trying to hide something.
"Mm-hmm," I said. "Sure." Anne stepped behind me
"Look, it's really weird that we always end up at the same places at the same time. I'm not doing anything to affect that. We just so happened to come to the same restaurant at the same time--that's not my fault."
"I'm not saying it was your fault, but you did a great job being overdramatic."
"I'm not overdramatic!" Will tapped her shoulder.
"Sometimes you can be a little dramatic."
I rolled my eyes and put my arm around Anne while saying, "Whatever you say, Audrey." Anne pulled me over to the side and asked, "What's going on, Matt?" I looked behind me and sure enough, Will was death staring me. So I glared right back at him. "Matt, stop. I thought we were here to enjoy a date, not go into a rivalry, now come on. You still need to pay for our meal." She pulled me back inside, but I decided to have a bit of fun and increase the temperature around them. Right now it's about 95°F, but I decided to make it feel like 105°F to them, 115°F for Will. "Matt!" Anne said as she changed the temperature back.
"How did you-" I started.
"I can cancel out any elemental ability. Now let's go before we get kicked out for not paying." I reluctantly followed her, but as I glanced behind me, they were gone.
-----------------------------------------------------
As soon as Matt went in his room, Xetimas watched through the shadows. Anne was in her room writing. Perfect... Xetimas thought. "Huh? Who said that?" Anne asked. A mind reader, I presume? He asked her. "Yes, now who are you?" He stepped out of the shadows, his white hair matching the moonlight. "I am Xetimas..." He said slyly. "Matt knows who you are." She muttered. "Oh, he should, because we're carbon copies. We have little to no difference in each other." He explained. "That's why he said that he wasn't you. You're his darkness!" She protested. "I prefer the term 'Dark Soul' but either way you're right." He said while pacing around her. "I'm going to get Matt." "Oh, don't go so soon, we just met! How about a chat?" He asked while grabbing her arm. "Let go, I'm leaving and getting him." "Oh well, I guess his secrets stay secrets." "What secrets?" She asked. "Remember that girl, Audrey?" "You mean the girl we met at Poncho's? yea, why?" "He doesn't love you as much as he likes her." He said coldly. "What's that supposed to mean?!" She ordered. "Oh, well I guess he didn't tell you he kissed that girl with the same lips he kissed you with. So to narrow it down, he's a player." He lied. "I don't believe you. Now leave!" "I don't like your tone, and I highly think you won't believe me for long, just ask him or the girl. They'll tell you, possibly..." He said as he vanished. Anne stood there, trying to think of what to do.