Chapter 14: (EDITED)

Chapter 14:

LUKE

It's been a week since Rose came home. The wolves were planning a second homecoming, just for the wolves. We were always more aggressive so usually weeks after normal homecoming, we had ours. I was going to bring Rose and Blake was bringing Camie. Together we would rent a limo, just for us.

Rose still wasn't herself. She was quiet, even more than normal for her. I worried, she literally was blocking anything to do with the wolves, or even the pack, out of her life. She constantly was busy with her school, always out with her friends. She rarely trained anymore, never shifted, and I almost never saw her. It was as if she was ignoring her wolf life, and was being a full human.

"Lauren, stop calling. Please. Look talk to Luke about you issues. Bye" Rose was speaking into her phone as she came in the house. Lauren had been hoping to get through to her, but she was obviously getting no where.

"Who was that?"

"It was Lauren with another 'problem'" she had air quotes around problem.

"What's the problem?"

"Wolf" she shuddered.

"What's wrong with wolves?"

"Their vicious! Their animals! Their wrong!" She screamed.

"How can you say that? You're a wolf! Your sister..."

"Is a killer!"

"How could you! She's your sister!"

"I disown her" she said heading up to our room. I sighed and sat on the couch. Lauren came barging in, pissed, with Jace following.

"Where is she?"

"Hi Lauren. Nice to see you too."

"Where's Rose?"

"Why?"

"She's a bitch!"

"She's also your Luna!" I said standing up, using all the power I could to push her down.

"I just need to talk to her." Rose came down the stairs, hair up in a bun wearing nice jeans and a tube top.

"Where are you going?" I questioned before Lauren could speak.

"Out with friends. But that doesn't concern you."

"It does. I'm your mate. You need protection because you're an Alpha."

"No. I'm not! I give up on this wolf bullshit now stop!" She said before running from the house.

"What's wrong with her?" Lauren asked in full tears.

"We must get ahold of Camie and Blake" I spoke quietly.

"Why?" Jace questioned me, in defense of his Alpha.

"They know her just as much as I do. They also can help make homecoming more memorable for her. Maybe even help her out of this funk."

"But what's wrong now?" Lauren said panicking.

"She went into a coma and once she learned everything again once she came out of it, she went into shock."

"I hope everything turns around" Lauren said, tears falling from her rosy cheeks to Jace's shirt as she buried her face deeper.

"So do I."

"Alpha Blake said to come to his pack house tomorrow morning."