Authors Note

A/N:

I know I'm doing my best to update this book and my others, but if you like this please recommend it to others, and try out my other books please. I have 6 total books up as of right now and 1 more to come soon. I'm writing as much as I can and saving a lot on here so I can start to update regularly. I just need people to read. I have as of now:

The Complicated Crush - a vampire and demon fall in love and don't know how to handle this new and strange love.

The Typical Yet So Real Life Of A Werewolf- sisters are forced to to something rash to save their pack only to be forced apart by love.

Eleven - a group of young witches leaves their home to move to New York to find out more about themselves.

The Diary To Him - a man comes home from work to find his wife dead and only a diary is left to explain why and who did it.

Love, Loss, and Leadership - a second in the Twisted Love series, the girls finally come home and are telling their home pack about their stay at the castle and their stories of what happened.

These are all my other books, including a poem book called Poems For The Heart And Soul.

I will update this weekly or biweekly in about April, I have much saved for each as well. The schedule will go as follows:

Monday- Eleven

Tuesday- The Diary To Him

Wednesday- LLL

Thursday- TTYSRLOAW

Friday- The Complicated Crush

In weekends I may post extras and also may start to put up my newest work, Living WithThe Thirst. It's basically about a vampires past and present, her stories as she learns and grows as a vampire.

My poem book, Poems For The Heart And Soul, is so I can see how my poetry is for my English class in school. I need people to read my books or I will not continue them. Please suggest to others. Comment thoughts and input an please PLEASE vote for them so I know you like them. Thank you, and sorry this was not a real update.