Chapter 8: (EDITED)

Chapter 8:

Camie

I got home to Blake and ran to him. I shifted and stood up in front of him; not caring that I was now nude. I let the tears fall and the sobs came. Blake picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room and laid me on the bed as he may next to me. He whispered silent soothing words to me, as his hand rubbed circles on my back.

"Baby, what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

"It's ... It's my father." I said between sobs.

"Did he hurt you? Is he hurt?" Blake was truly worried for me.

"No. Blake, my father wants to send me away." I quickly said looking up to see a pain stricken face.

Rose

I still stood over my father's lifeless body, his blood covered my front paws and most of my chest. I looked up and saw Luke staring straight at me. I quickly shifted and looked at him.

"Luke! What are you looking at?" He looked into my eyes and shifted back as well.

"Baby do you know what you just did!" He said, acting as if I didn't know my own fate.

"Luke. I know exactly what I did. I killed my father, saved my sister, and became Alpha." I said calmly.

"Rose! We're now the Alphas! We don't know how to run a pack!"

"I'll go visit Camie next week and talk to Blake and her for help. She's still my sister."

"I'm going with you."

"Luke, you can't. I need someone here with the pack. Someone I can trust."

"Then pick a Beta. You are Alpha now, you can pick a new Beta and Delta."

"But who can I trust with being my Beta. It has to be someone I know very well. Lauren maybe?"

"Hmmm ... Sounds like a possibility. Lets get this cleaned up first." We began cleaning up my father's dead body, as I dragged the rug outside to be washed. We finished and I went to bed. Luke slept over. Tomorrow, I would deal with all this. We awoke early, and my whole body was sore. I decided to take a hot shower. As I got out Luke was heading in.

"Morning love." He said with a kiss.

"Morning. Hurry to get ready. Imma text Lauren and have her meet us in the parking lot."

"Ok." He gave me another kiss then went into the shower. I put on black ripped skinny jeans with a green monster shirt. After I was dressed and had my hair pulled in a messy but cute ponytail, I went downstairs and made breakfast. I made three pancakes for each of us, with a plate of bacon to share. Just as I finished, Luke came running down the stairs.

"Mmm. Smells good." He said pulling me into a hug. "Will I get breakfast everyday."

"Maybe. I was just really hungry today. Eat up." We ate in silence, then cleaned out dishes and got our stuff together. I grabbed by black knee high converse and pulled them on as Luke grabbed his black and blue DC's. we grabbed our bags, and headed to my cat, and left for school. We got to school to see a very excited Lauren waiting in her car. She saw us pull up and quickly climbed out of her car and skipped over to us.

"Rose, please tell me the surprise. I simply can't wait any longer." She said while bouncing. Me and Luke exchanged looks and got out of the car.

"Follow us." Luke said in a deep voice. We walked into the school. We went to the teachers lounge, the only sound proof room in the school.

"Why did we have to come here?" She asked.

"Sit down." Luke said with no expression on his face. She quickly sat down.

"Lauren, I have news to tell you, but it has to stay in this room. You can not tell anyone else. Got it?" I said with a straight face, and she quickly nodded.

"Lauren, our Alpha is dead." Luke said looking straight at me, making sure I wasn't going to cry or break down.

"What do you mean?"

"Lauren, I killed my father." I said looking straight in her eyes, seeing her sadness grow.

"Rose how could you! He was out Alpha, your father! Wait..." She said, stopping to look right at me as my new found title dawned on her.

"Lauren in killing my father, I have become the Alpha of River pack. I accept this, but now I need to find a Beta and Delta. I understand that you will be an unmated ranking wolf, but will you please be my Beta?" I said my peace, now I hoped she said yes. I needed her as my Beta because I could trust her when me and Luke left to Mountain pack for a visit.

"Are you serious? Rose don't you mess with me!"

"Lauren I am completely serious. Will you be my Beta?"

"Yes! When do I start Beta jobs?

"Now"

"Ok." She said with a smile and stood up, bowing to her new Alpha.

"I Lauren, accept Rose and Lucas as my Alphas and accept their offer to be Beta and promise to always stand by my Alpha and pack, to protect and care for them as long as I live." She had said the oath, and we knew we made a good choice.

Camie

Blake was furious, it took everything to not go and kill my father. His body was shaking from anger, his eyes were blacker than night, and his breathing was beginning to stagger.

"Camie, I forbid you to go there again, for your own safety. I'm also upping the guards, no one from there will be allowed here. And baby, I will do everything I can to protect you." he said through clenched teeth.

"Blake, try to calm down please." I said interlacing my fingers with his and running my hand up and down his arm. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm sorry I got so angry. Please forgive me." he said with a kiss.

"It's ok babe. Just don't try going Alpha on me." he chuckled then smiled at me, his smile was heart warming. Suddenly Jace came running through the door.

"Alpha! River packs Alpha is not at our borders. Shes requesting a visit."

"She?" was all he said before getting up and running off with Jace.

A/N: This book is not copied for anyone who thinks it is. This is from mine and my partners shared account ... she can no longer get on and type anything so she gave me permission to put it up on mine considering i update it most often ... my partners name is BrittanyRoseHendry ... you can find her on here and its ok if you do she will say the same thing so please dont get upset because i moved its location ... and also please read my other books and hers we need more readers on our stories to encourage us to continue to write so please comment, vote and recommend us to other people so we know were actually good at what we do :) thanks and also if you have anything such as a twist or anything you may think will fit with this book then also message me and if we think it works we may just add it in :) so please dont forget to comment, vote and recommend to others :)