Chapter 7: (EDITED)

Chapter 7:

Camie’s POV

"Hey Cam."

"Hey Rose" this is going to be an interesting conversation.

"How you been...I haven't seen you around."

"Yeah I know. I've had class, and as you know I'm staying with Blake and his pack. And I'll be taking the alpha title with him on our next birthday, as will you and Luke on the same day. Correct?" I didn't mean to sound like a bitch, but yet I really wanted nothing to do with Rose.

"Yes, you're right. Well, I guess you're happy then?"

"Yes I have my mate by my side and everything is how it should be."

'Ok, well if you ever need anything the River pack will always be here for you."

"Actually this year at school will be the last you see of me. Next year I will be going to the Mountain high school, with my pack. And also the Mountain pack is calling off the union. We think you guys would be better off alone, without us." with that I walked away from my sister, and left her there in the hallway, full of tears. That was the hardest thing I've ever done but it had to be done, she needs to know the truth.

Rose’s POV

She was leaving? For good? And I would never see her again? But I still had to tell her what I heard about her in first period from the sub. She was suppose to die and now they had the agreement that they were going to kill her. Now that shes not talking to me, she will never listen to me, let alone believe me. This was not going to go over well with Blake when he was the one I had to tell. But for now I was stuck around the idea that my sister was leaving the River pack for good. Her born pack, her own flesh and blood, she was leaving them. Suddenly my legs became jelly and I couldn't stand anymore, but before I hit the floor, I felt a strong set of hands grab my waist pull me up, and spin me around so I was pressed against his chest. Just by the smell, and the electric feeling I knew it was Luke.

"Rose? What just happened?"

"It's Cam...she's leaving us for good. Shes moving to Mountain pack. and becoming their alpheis. She won't listen to reason. Please, we have to stop her. I know someone who wants to hurt her."

"Rose, if you know someone who wants to do something to someone in River pack, you tell our alpha. Come on, I'll go with you."

"Luke, I don't know we still have a few more classes to go to. Maybe after school we can go and talk to him."

"But we are telling him today."

"Yes"

The rest of the classes went by in a blur. I don't remember doing anything but walking in, sitting down, and then leaving. My mind was busy trying to figure out what the sub from first period was talking about. He was saying that the alpha knew his responsibilities and that he knew that the first born was suppose to die, and now he had to decide if either she died or went and became mates with some other guy and led the pack, with him at her side. Was he talking to my dad? Or was he referring to someone else? He looked strangely familiar.School was over and it was time to go home and tell my dad everything I knew. Hopefully he would understand.

Camie’s POV

Blake got me after school, just like he promised. We decided I would go get my things from my dads tonight. So we went and dropped his car off at home. Then I ran home to get my things. I stopped short when I saw a car I didn't recognize in the drive. It was a dark blue jeep. I decided it would be best to not go in the house right now, and stay outside and listen to what they had to say to my father.

"Alpha, you need to get her back. Jason won't wait any longer. He was told he would have her, and now shes off with some other alpha. You must get her back, or all ties between the River pack and the Blood Moon pack will be severed for good."

"Jake I know. I'm doing my best. She claims he is her mate, her true mate. So she's refusing to leave him. And Rose already has her mate. Shes staying true to our plans. Camies the one being difficult." Why were they talking about me? And what were they talking about?

"Alpha, its time you call her home and have me take her away to her destiny. I understand that it may be difficult. But I think it's time."

"Jake, I think you're right. I'll call her in a little bit, I'll call you the minute she walks through my door. Thank you brother for helping me see what I must do."

"Anything to keep the packs together. I will come the minute you say shes here." With that her left. My dad was going to let this man take me away? He was my father he was suppose to protect me. Always be there for me. Be the one man i could count on. I was wrong. I was terribly wrong. He was the one man I should be afraid of. I quickly shifted into my wolf form and ran home, to my real home, to my home with Blake.

Rose’s POV

I got home with Luke ready to tell my dad everything, When I noticed a different car in the driveway. This was a dark blue jeep. It didn't belong to any pack member I knew. I decided to have me and Luke listen in on what they had to say.

"Alpha, you need to get her back. Jason won't wait any longer. He was told he would have her, and now shes off with some other alpha. You must get her back, or all ties between the River pack and the Blood Moon pack will be severed for good."

"Jake I know. I'm doing my best. She claims he is her mate, her true mate. So she's refusing to leave him. And Rose already has her mate. Shes staying true to our plans. Camies the one being difficult."

"Alpha, its time you call her home and have me take her away to her destiny. I understand that it may be difficult. But I think it's time."

"Jake, I think you're right. I'll call her in a little bit, I'll call you the minute she walks through my door. Thank you brother for helping me see what I must do." Oh no, he wasn't going to do good for this pack. He was going to ruin it. Suddenly the man came outside, I saw him, he was the same guy from my first period. I was sitting on the left side of the house, and behind me I saw a wolf running in the opposite direction of our house. It was Camie! She heard the whole thing, everything. She knew everything now. After I knew my sister was safe, I came out from my hiding place. I quickly jumped into the air, and shifted mid jump. Quickly I pounced on Jake and growled low to him. You could see the fear in his eyes. He was terrified, he should have been. Luke shifted behind me and jumped through the door. Quickly I bit down on Jake's arm causing him to scream in pain. Then before he could finish screaming, I ripped his thought out, and from that all you heard was a gurgle of his blood pouring out his now ripped open throat.

After I knew he was completely dead, I jumped through the main door to my House. Luke had my father pinned upside down on the floor and was growling low at him, warning him. I quickly shifted back and spoke to my father.

"How could you. Camie is your daughter. She's my sister. You would have her killed just to keep a pack friendly? How dare you."

"Rose you are my daughter you have to understand. You will be safe. You will still get your alpha position lik it was planned"

"What was the plan then? How were things suppose to be? How did Cam ruin your plans?"

"She was suppose to be given up to the Blood Moon pack, and was to marry his oldest son and rule their pack. Then after two years she was to die and he was to just rule the pack alone and be a sub pack of ours so they would be safe from rouges. You were still to be the alpha here so that's not going to change. But then Cam had to find the piece of shit guy and fuck all our plans up." Before he could finish speaking I had shifted forms and has his head in my mouth. In one nice and easy bite, his head was in pieces and my father was no more.