Chapter 11: (EDITED)

Chapter 11:

CAMIE

Me and Blake were in the infirmary with Rose and Luke. Luke was still passed out, and his ankle was messed up. Rose was completely out and had lost large amounts of blood. She was pale and very weak. I sat in a chair between them, just waiting and worrying. I finally had my sister back but now I worried about losing her.

"Cam, please come eat" Blake said to me from the doorway.

"I can't. I have to be here when they get up."

"I'll have someone on watch and they can alert us second they get up. Now, please, come eat and get some sleep."

"Fine. Four hours max!"

"Deal" he led me from the room to the cafeteria, he even made me lunch. Chicken Alfredo with green beans, carrots, garlic bread, and French silk pie for dessert.

"Thank you."

"Anything to get you to eat."

We laughed and ate. Once we finished eating he carried me to bed and I slept.

*4 hours later*

"Camie! Rose is up! Sweetie get up!" Blake yelled, shaking me from my sleep.

"Their up!" I said jumping from bed and running toward the door.

"Yes. Well Rose is."

We ran to them. My sister was back to me.

"Rose!" I screamed, running into the infirmary.

"Camie?" She said sounding weak and confused.

"Yeah sis. It's me!" I said tearing up and hugging her.

"Where am I? Where's daddy?" She questioned.

"Rose, what do you remember?"

"I was home in bed and fell. Next thing I knew you were running to me screaming my name just a second ago. Why?"

"Rose. You're in Mountain Pack territory. You were attacked here while I was showing you around."

"Why am I in Mountain Pack? And why were you showing me around?"

"My mate is the Alpha here so I became Luna at his side. You killed Dad and you and Luke took over in River Pack."

"What! No, why would I kill Daddy? Why would you leave us?" she rattled question after question, with each another tear fell.

"Rose. Dad was going to send me away to wed the Alpha of another pack just to keep peace. You killed Dad to save me. I left only for my mate, and to stay safe. You just came here today to tell me about dad and when I was showing you around we were attacked. You lost a lot of blood and got a concussion. Luke got hurt to, he's in the next room recovering. He has a torn muscle in his left leg and he's unconscious right now from loss of blood" I explained it all to her.

She simply sat up straight and took a deep breath. Every tear stopped and she went completely calm sitting in utter silence, not looking at anyone or saying a word.