Chapter 1: (EDITED)

chapter 1

It was the middle school year, it was the middle of the day, and something didn't feel right. I lived in a small town in Colorado. Our town, much like other small towns, had a secret. We were all werewolves. Yes, werewolves, as in four legged animal with tails and muzzles, closely related to dogs. No one was to know about the werewolves till they were seventeen, but luckily my birthday was two weeks ago.

The deal with no one knowing until they were seventeen was because, anytime between age seventeen to eighteen, you become a werewolf, learn your pack, your wolf name, and your mate. A mate was a soul mate, someone you were with for life.

Here I sat, in my fourth hour, unable to focus, vision going in and out, as I began to panic I quickly texted my twin sister Camie.

'cam, can u txt?'

'yea wats up rose?'

'idk just feelin weird'

'omg same'

'meet up in br'

'k'

I got the pass and met up with Cam in the bathroom.

"Cam, I really just don't feel good."

"Oh my god, I know what you mean."

"Here, we'll settle this as we always do. Well right down our problems then trade the paper."

"Deal"

We did this fairly quickly. We traded papers, and just as we knew would happen, they were the same. We both had focusing issues, head and body aches.

"She we have daddy take us out of school."

"I'll call and ask."

I volunteered. I quickly took out my phone and dialed our alphas number. Yup, the alpha was our dad. He answered after two rings.

"Hello? Rose? Hunny are you alright?"

"Dad, I'm fine, well sort of."

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Cam are worried, we both are feeling weird."

"Explain?"

"Neither of us can focus, were both having issues with vision, head and body aches. Plus we both just turned seventeen."

"Hun, it's too soon. You'll be fine."

"But dad..."

"You'll be fine! Now go back to class!"

"Yes dad."

with that I ended the call.

"So?"

"Were staying"

I said to Cam, seeing her get afraid as I knew we were coming close to our first morph.

"What about mom?"

"What about her? She won't help! She'll go to dad who will get mad that we asked her."

"Well there's always..."

"NO!"

"But..."

"No. We will suck it up, go to class and not say a thing to him. He just his alpha title a year ago anyways. He's pre-occupied."

"He could help"

"No, lets just try to deal with it today and talk to dad tonight.'

"Fine, but i say we meet up every hour to see if there's anything more."

"Fine. Let's go."

With that we were off to class. I got back with only four minutes left, so I just gathered my things and waited for the bell.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Class was over, time to deal with...

"Hey toots."

Him, the most amazing but yet annoying guy here.

"Hey Luke."

I said as I gave him a hug, still feeling, off.

"You okay? You look weird."

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired today."

I said as I interlaced my fingers with his.

"Okay."

"So how was class."

"Class."

"Oh."

"Yeah, well I gotta go, bye babe see you after school."

He said as he gave me a quick kiss.

"OMG, how did you get hottie Mc hot stuff."

"Shut up Lauren."

I said playfully.

Lauren has been my best friend for like ever. She turned seventeen two months before me. So she was due to change anytime. She was so much like me, yet so not. Looks, you would say shes my twin not Cam, but personality, whoa, major opposites. She was miss prep, while I was all laid back.

We walked into class and took our seats, same as every other boring day. But just as I sat down I got a text from Cam.

'RR now! EMERGENCY!'

So I got the pass and ran, only to walk in on a half turned Cam.

I quickly called the only person I could think of to help.

"Blake? Can you please help?"

A/N: this is from my other account so no it is not copied ... Please don't think it is ... My other account was shared with my friend but she stopped being able to go on there so I moved it to my account so I could update better thanks for still reading :) don't forget to comment and vote