Chapter 4: (EDITED)

chapter 4:

Blake's POV

I felt bad for how I treated my sister, I shouldn't have done that to her. She was just speaking her mind. I should go see her. But at the moment I had my mate to handle. She was in the infirmary still, and last I knew Mike was talking with her. I had shifted back and was now walking into the pack hospital.

"What do you mean I have to be the new Alpheis of the Mountain pack? I am not taking that responsibility and if you think i will, well then your fucking crazy!" I heard her before I saw her, and when I did see her, she was furious.

"Mike, what did you tell her!"

"I told her of your past, the packs history, and how now that we know she's your mate, she has to become our Alpheis."

"Mike, you fucking idiot. She doesn't 'have' to do anything." I said putting air quotes around the word have. It was now about five thirty at night. Camie and Rose should have been home a while ago.

"Camie, Rose and, umm, who ever you are, we have to get you guys home."

"It's Lucas. And yeah, girls he's right."

"I'll come along, in case anything happens."

Mike spoke, sounding very serious.

"No you will not, you will watch the pack in my absence, plus I think you've done enough for these girls." He nodded his head and left the room. I slowly walked over to Camie and spoke to just her, not caring about anyone else in the room.

"I'm sorry you had to see me get that angry and had to see me unleash my wolf. It normally doesn't happen. Cam, I think we should be heading back to your pack, we don't want your father getting mad at me. And also, Mike was wrong, you don't have to become this pack alpheis, it would just mean everything to me, and this pack." I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of her hand gently. "Cam, are you ready to leave?"

"Yes Blake I am." she said interlacing her fingers with mine, causing me to smile and her to giggle.

"Then lets go. Rose, Luke, don't get left behind."

"We wont."

"So Rose, you and Cam are twin sisters, and you both have just turned seventeen, and neither of you have changed yet, well you haven't anyways?"

"Nope not yet. Still waiting."

"Hmm. What about you Luke? Have you shifted for the first time?"

"Yes actually, I have."

"Oh really, so you are how old?"

"I am eighteen, I'm a year older then Rose, and also a senior in high school.'

"Oh well that's nice, just keep an eye on Rose, now that Cam has shifted and you are also shifted, she should be coming into her first shift." She looked at me with a scared expression after I said that. But she didn't have time to answer because we were at her and Cams house, and their father was at the door furious.

"Camie, Rose, why were you not home right after school. And who are these boys, you know how I feel about boys." To this, Rose jumped away from Luke and Cam slowly moved away from me.

"Daddy, this is my true mate Lucas. I've known him now for just over a year. Daddy please don't get mad." Rose said with tears in her eyes as Luke moved to her side to comfort her.

"Rose, you found your true mate? Why didn't you tell me? Hunny come inside and bring him with you, I'd love to meet him. Now Cam who is this boy, He doesn't look like a River pack member."

"Sir, I am the alpha of the Mountain pack, and recently today Cam started her first shift, and Rose was scared so she called me to help. We brought her back to my pack for help. And when she awoke, we discovered that she is my true mate."

"You don't plan on making her leave her pack do you?" He said sounding very angry as he began to growl and you could almost see his wolf at bay.

"No of course not, she can stay here, and I will come see her and she can decide what she does from there. Now I would love to stay and talk with you more, but I have a pack to get back to. Good bye sir."

"You don't get in trouble now, uhhh, what was your name, I don't think I caught it."

"Blake, sir."

"Good bye Blake." Her father said, then made his way inside, to talk more with Luke.

"Blake wait!" Cam shouted after me.

"Yes, my love?"

'Do you really have to leave?"

"Yes, I am afraid so." at these words she began to tear up, and she threw her arms around me, and embraced me in a hug.

"When will I see you again?"

"When ever you call my love, I will come. I promise." I said as I tilted her head up to mine. "I love you Cam, I always have and I always will." I said as I leaned down and slowly placed one hand on her cheek and slowly and softly placed my lips on her, and gave her one very sweet and loving goodbye kiss. She quickly leaned into my kiss and kissed me back. After what seemed like ever, I pulled away, and we both stood there, breathing deeply, trying desperately to catch our breath.

"Good bye my love." I said and gave her one last good bye kiss, but this time on her cheek. She just stood there watching me leave. I swear the last thing I saw of her face, she had a tear running down her cheek.