Chapter Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

The crew lady showed them to the master suite where they deposited their bags and went to the back of the boat to watch as they set sail. Leaning against the railing she admired the blue skies and ocean as they sailed farther in to the magnificent water body. Strong arms wrapped around her from behind.
"It's so beautiful".
"And It's all yours to enjoy", Ken said turning her to face him. Caressing her cheek he kissed her forehead head. Why don't you go change into one of those swim suits we got yesterday and meet me up deck.
"Okay I will right", she said laying a fast kiss on his lips before she took off.
All she wanted today was to have all his attention and with the two piece she dawned she was sure his eyes will only be only her, walking up to the first floor she ended up in the kitchen lost in the big boat. Luckily one of the crew ladies directed her to where ken was.
She couldn't help drooling over the man, he was muscled all over and with his back to her she couldn't help admire and yarn to ran her hands all over his shirtless body, strong back, legs and that backside hmm she could her but bit her lips. Thoughts of her beneath him, her legs around his waist as he took her had her hot and wanting.
It's all yours you know he said smiling at her. Come here stretched his hand to her and she moved to him, throwing her arms around his neck she tiptoed and initiated the kiss. His arms held her against him, Kenneth deepened the kiss loving the feeling of her soft breast press against him. Drawing back he let her breath as his lips suckled on her pulse she gasped, an aching building in her lower tummy. He pulled away knowing full well if they continued they were not going to stop.

Come take this off, Ken said untying the knot of her bikini top, Joanne rushed to cover herself when ken informed her that they were alone and no one would show up unless they asked. Let's get some sunscreen on.
The couple sat on deck enjoying the sun and breeze, Joanne between Kenneth's strong leg as he squeezed some more cream on his hand, rubbing it on her waist and around her tummy. Her heavy breathing didn't go unnoticed as his hands move just below her right breast just before his left cupped her left. She gasps throwing her back,
"Ken someone may see us", she said little scared and excited at the same time.
"Trust me no one is going to come this side", he replied. So let me take care of you. She relaxed letting head fall over his shoulder again as he continued massaging the cream on her shoulders and neck, before moving to the tummy once more. His hand moved lower brushing the hem of her bikini bottom.
"Turn around he said helping her straddle him, he massaged and finished her legs. Hold on to my shoulders while I finish up these nice calfs of yours".
"If I wasn't mistaken I would think you want this in your face" Joanne smirked looking down in his grey eyes.
I like what before my eyes he finished with a hungry look in his eyes, in fact I can't help it he said taking her aroused nipple in his mouth sucking it as his other twirled her other between his fingers. Her reaction was everything, arousing him to the core. A low cry left her lips as she tangled her hand in his hair. Drawing back he gave the other twin his undivided attention, leaving her moaning and grinding against his stiff member.
"Your turn", he said laying back against the deck chair happy and content, taking in her dazed expressions. He wanted her to feel free to explore his body, and be confident that he was going to be hers Kenneth thought his hand drawing circles against her thigh.
Composing herself, Joanne sighed in frustration. He had done it again, left her hanging, her inner always cautious self was screaming in her brain. Grabbing the sunscreen she applied it on his chest massaging his big pecto muscles all along scolding herself for expecting more.
She was seriously in her head, Ken wander what was going on inside there. He needed all the attention on him. Squeezing one of her butt cheeks did the trick. He rolled her over,
"I want all your attention on me", he said lips grazing hers.
"And it all yours she replied, running her hands against his strong biceps that were supporting him over her.
"Am all yours", he said in strained voice as her hands roamed over his abdomen. For a second her eyes wandered to the entrances of the deck.
They won't even come by this side unless I, we ask them to. Before he could finish the sentence her sweet lips were on his nipping at his lower lip, his tongue dancing a slow dance with hers. Her hands moving along the contours of his chest, small fingers memorising every bump and groove, moving down she didn't think over her hand sliding in to his swimming shorts, groan left his lips buried in her neck,
Don't start what you...can't finish precious; he uttered words strained as her small hand went to hold him, before it began stroking him moving up and down his length. Ken groaned hands holding her hips tighter as he felt his sack tighten at each stroke. If she continued he was going to explode in her hand. Carry her off of him fast; he rushed to the railing breathing hard.
"Am sorry, did I do something wrong? Forgive me am not very experienced at this but I can learn, make it better," Joanne said feeling embarrassed and when he still didn't turn to her or say anything she went ahead,
"Am truly sorry it won't happen again". She said running back inside. Stupid. stupid, she scolded herself. Why did you do that? You just ruined it. He probably didn't like it. Or is he still in love with his ex-girlfriend. Oh my God. If he is then am so ruined. No", she said dropping her face in her hands.
"Precious", Ken interrupted standing arms crossed by the door frame; he could see the turmoil in her eyes. "Am sorry", she begun but he didn't let her finish kissing her hard as he pushed her against the wall pining her hands above her head as hips descended to her chest only to draw back sighing hard,
"Come let's go swimming we have reached the perfect spot and the island I wanted to show is just to the left", he said leading her out.
They swam together had lunch and wine on the island before exploring it. As the evening started to wind down he couldn't help pulling her in to the water for one last swim before the speed boat came to return them to the yacht.
They watched the sunset on the horizon, his arms holding her tight. Soon enough they docking only for Joanne to realise that this was not the way to the mansion in fact it was more like a deserted island look but she was sure it was the same island. Ken waved the crew off as he carried their bags on to the beach.
"Auh, Ken I don't mean to bother but why are we not Home and here in the middle of nowhere. Where are we?
Dropping the bag, he reached for her hand pulling her down to take sit beside on the white sand. It was dark; the moon was shining bright, and the waters lapping against the shore as ken turned to her "I just wanted to have you all to myself for a minute, uninterrupted time with you" he finished pulling her against his side to keep her small frame warm.
"Tell me did you have a boyfriend before my mother tricked you into marrying me? He finished setting her in his lap.
"Oh no, Jessica didn't force nor trick me into accepting this marriage proposal. In fact am blessed to have met your parents".
"Are you doing this because those two busy bodies saved your mother?
"Yes and no and please don't call them that",
"Please explain it to me then".
"Well at first I was not sure I wanted to get in to an arranged marriage. I didn't know if the person I was going to committee to me would give us chance more less respect and treat me like another human being".
"And do I feet the bill", ken interjected.
You are kind, have respected me and my family. So far you have not disappointed me in any way and to answer your other question. I didn't have a boyfriend then, but...... I do have one now, she uttered turning in his lap to straddle him. Touching her lips to his she kissed him with everything in her. She wanted him to know that she was surrendering her everything to him. Holding her face in his hands he deepened the kiss,
Drawing back, "let's get inside I can't wait I need to make you mine right now", Ken baritone voice came through pulling her from her dazed state. They walked of the beach to discover a homey beach house. Glass and wood work incorporated together to make the secluded beautiful house which was covered by vegetation, one wouldn't even know they was a house behind the palm trees.
He got the key from a hanging flower pot, letting them in and as the outside the inside was as beautiful plash couch, set of the art kitchen it all blended beautifully with each other.
Damping their bags on the Persian rag ken asked wrapping his arms around her waist, "Do you love it?
"Yes it so beautiful, am anticipating seeing every property you own now", Joanne said running her hand against the marble of the kitchen island. Walking in after her, he trapped her against the kitchen island hands sensually moving up her hips and pulling them against his hard erection. Her lips parted as she silently gasps at the intimate contact she could feel the full length of him on her tummy. Heat pooled in her tummy as she dampened in anticipation of his touch.
"Ken", she whispered her browns a shade darker and hooded with desire. Taking in shallow breaths she held on to his neck craving a taste of his lips
"Shh...precious, let me love you" he finished kissing her deeply as he pulled off her jacket, untying the strings holding her dress it smoothly cascaded on the wood floor like a cloud. You're so perfection", he said cupping and feeling her full breast.
"Joanne moaned his lips capturing hers in a tender kiss, as his thumb caressed nipple before roll it against his palm. Her legs buckled but his hand around her waist, held her against his chest. His hand travelled down squeezing and feeling a butt cheek before they help her hip lifting as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.
He moved across the living towards the bedroom, gently laying her on the king size bed as he worshiped her beauty body with his lips, showering kisses a long her neck, his lips moved to her torso placing feathery kisses on both her tout nipples. He moved his hands low on her rubbing circles in her inner thigh eliciting pleasured filled cries from her lips as his tongue made love to her navel. The pressure building up in her lower tummy turning in a dull pain, breathing heavily she cried out his name.
Ken went down the heavenly slope that was his to be wife's body and he couldn't but help appreciate how her body was reacting to his touch, she trembled as his warm breathe against her lady part, moaning she whispered of his name as he pulled down her black panties leaving her completely naked before his intense stare.
Standing straight he pulled off his garments before lowering himself on her kissing her deeply as his hand travelled down her body cupping her sex in his palm leaving her breathless. His fingers finding her moist hot and ready, his thumb stroked her engorged nerve bud and body jerked up a sweet current running through every nerve as he continued to draw light circles on her bud. He brought her closer and closer to a sweet the edge only for his fingers to thrust in to her stroking her inner wall.
Thriving under him, Joanne craved to get there but he wouldn't let her, sighing in frustration she pulling his lips to hers before breathing to him, "Ken....Oh... I need you. Please".
"Relax precious; I'll make it better I promise he said pulling her legs higher against her chest. I will make it make it better he whispered again into her ear. Holding himself he guided the tip of his erection to glide over her slit before drawing hard circles against her engorged bud.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

LOVE IS A COMMITMENT TO SOMEONE SPECIAL