Accelerator's Proposition

Kaori Kanzaki stood on the roof of the hospital listening to the sounds of tourists and Daihaseisai competetors assault her ears. At the moment she was feeling ashamed. She was a saint classed magician, an accomplished swordswoman, and yet she could not protect a single boy from a trigger happy goth esper. Kanzaki wore jeans with one leg that was torn up to the top of her leg and a short white shirt that went up her middriff. She had a kendo sword at her side. Kanzaki had always been celebrated as one of the most powerful saints of all times, but that didn't make her omnicient.

For one thing she wasn't able to predict that the enemy would dare attack Ben Tennyson in broad daylight. But they did, and so here she was on top of the hospital keeping absolute watch.

"I thought I would find you here." said a voice coming from behind Kanzaki.

Kanzaki turned around to find the blonde little girl Leivinia Birdway walking up to her while twirling her wooden wand around her fingers.

"Feeling guilty about failing your objective I see?" said Birdway casually.

"Beat it Birdway, I don't have time for one of our stupid fights." said Kanzaki

"I'm not here to fight." said Birdway. "Actually I'm here to make sure Aleister doesn't try any one of his stupid plans on the boy as he sleeps. So I take it he won't be competeing in the rest of the Daihaseisai?"

"If half of what Stiyl said about this kid is true, then I'm willing to bet that he'll go running out with all his injuries looking for Vilgax."

"What about Kamijou Touma?"

"He is currently investigating a theory of Tennyson's regarding how Vilgax might be planning to take over the city." said Kanzaki. "And I must admit, its a pretty good theory."

"And I'm guessing it involves the Misaka clones?"

"Hmph, if you have been watching those kids same as me, then you would probably know all this already."

Birdway chuckled. "Just checking that you and I are on the same page, Vilgax is on Earth, we can't afford not to be on the same page or we might find ourselves in quite a sticky situation. After all, Vilgax managed to kill several of my cabal, and I can't afford to go losing any more men."

"I'm just here to make sure Tennyson doesn't die, and that he doesn't rashly go after Vilgax." Kanzaki said a little irritably.

"A saint you may be, but are you sure you can keep Tennyson away of all people?"

"He's injured, I'll manage."

"What about his new Ultimate forms?"

"He's still seriously injured."

The arguement ended there. However, had Birdway saw the white haired red eyed boy with a cane who had just entered the hospital, she would have started the arguement all over again.

Ben Tennyson floated in a deep darkness, there was almost nothing around him, everything was pitch black except for one large completely purple eye with black pupils and iris's staring at him.

"Vilgax has returned and now you just sit there in your misery." Said the eye. "Set me free, unleash the hate within you, rip and devour all before you. And we shall defeat Vilgax and send him into a pit of never ending despair."

"No." Said Ben. "I don't trust you. I don't wish to defeat everything with hate. I'm not a killer, and I won't listen to anything like you."

"You say that you're nothing like me but you're wrong." said the eye. "There is hate that dwells within you the same way that an ectonurite shall always dwell within darkness. Just as Heablast and Chromastone were created when you put on that watch, I was created as well. Every alien is you and therefore I am you. And you are hate, you are ferocity, you are the death that lurks in the night...........say my name, say the name that you yourself gave me............And we shall tear apart all of creation together.........AND RULE THIS PATHETIC SPHERE!!"