Vilgax v.s The Railgun

"BEN!!" Both Julie and Mikoto yelled as ChromaStone was blasted into the dirt.

Small pieces littered the ground around him as he lay still on the ground with the fissure in his chest, the magenta crystals seemed to lose their light and become dark. Mikoto turned on StoneHalf furiously. 

"Who are you!?" Mikoto demanded as sparks jumped off her bangs.

"Whatever......is it really that important?" said StoneHalf rolling her eyes.

Mikoto snapped. "YOU EXPECT TO INJURE MY FRIEND LIKE THAT AND JUST SAY WHATEVER!!!????"

Mikoto threw an intense blast of electrical energy at StoneHalf. Stone Half thrust her hand out, and the moment the electricity touched her fingers, they split into two beams of energy and went around her.

"Yeesh......boring, and they call you the number 3?" Stone Half said in her bored voice.

"GRRRAAAAARRRR!!!!" Mikoto summoned a mass of iron sand and let it fly at StoneHalf who yawned and sliced the blast in half like she did with the lightning.

"Let me explain something to you....." said StoneHalf. "My power is called Division Point, that means I can pretty much cut anything I touch in half, I can even alter my power to halve the strength of whoever I touch, However it seems your idiot friend there has a strange body composition. I'm starting to see why Vilgax wanted to take him alone."

Suddenly a stream of bullets started shooting past StoneHalf barely missing her. Antiskill had arrived and were firing their weapons at StoneHalf.

"Looks like thats my cue. So long boring weaklings." said StoneHalf. Suddenly she was surrounded by dense smoke, when the smoke cleared, StoneHalf was gone.

Mikoto looked around and found that the crowd in the stands had turned into a panic, Antiskill was trying to restore order. Meanwhile Julie, Ben's classmates, and a team of medics were surrounding ChromaStone. But none of them had the slightest idea on how to revive an alien. Mikoto on the other hand, had seen similar situations before. Mikoto ran over to Ben pushing several kids out of the way. She knelt next to ChromaStone and frantically searched for the Omnitrix badge, there it was prominently on ChromaStone's chest right above the fissure.

"Im going to need some bandages, alot of them!!" said Mikoto measuring how large the fissure was.

"Why do we need bandages?" Asked one of Ben's classmates.

Mikoto glared at the kid. "To make sure he doesn't bleed to death when he changes back, WHY ELSE!?"

That outburst pretty much disbanded any arguements that would have happened afterwords.

After making sure that ChromaStone's fissure was bandaged tightly, (very tightly, ChromaStone was larger then Ben's human form). Mikoto began hammering the Omnitrix badge with her fist. Everytime she hit the badge, the Omnitrix would make a reving sound like an engine struggling to start. But each time it would go silent again and the badge was glow less.

"Come on you stupid watch, dont go defective on me now." Mikoto said as she hit the badge again.

Finnally the the badge gave a bright glow and in a burst of green light, Ben was a human again and thanks to the mass of bandages, blood didn't spill out like it would have. The medics told Mikoto they would take it from here and Ben was carried off into an ambulance. Mikoto watched the ambulance drive off. Julie stood next to her with tears spilling out of her eyes. Mikoto put a comforting hand on Julie's shoulder.

"Dont worry, Ben's taken worse." Mikoto said.

"T-this is t-terrible," Julie said sniffling. "Right after we won too!"