ChromaStone Gets Halved

Accelerator was walking through the crowded stands looking for a seat in the crowded stands, he never really liked going to sporting events, but this wasnt for him. In the hand that wasnt leaning on his futuristic walking stick he held the hand of a small girl. This strange little girl was another one of Misaka Mikoto's 'sisters'. She was also known a Last Order. As it turned out, all of Misaka's sisters were indeed as Ben suspected during his previous encounter with Touma. They were all clones. They had been created as part of a secret project known as Radio Noise (at first without Mikoto's knowledge). Before the project shut down, Last Order had supposedly been the final clone to be created. As of now, Last Order and another clone named Misaka Worst, were currently residing under the care of Accelerator. Last Order had wanted to see the Daihaseisai for her self. So of course she didnt stop badgering Accelerator until he gave in to coming. And now here they were looking for good seats to watch the famous Tokwadai Middle School slaughter their first challengers.

"Tsk," said Acclerator. "I dont get why we have to watch this event. Everyone knows that Tokwadai is going to win anyways, those level 0s in Newton High School are just going to eat dirt as always."

Last Order looked up at Accelerator. "Misaka wanted to watch big sister compete. Says Misaka as Misaka looks away and continues to look for her original down in field below." (for those of you who didnt read the previous chapters, no its not a typo, the clones really do speak in the third person.)

Thats right, thought Accelerator, the Railgun is down there. I guess any event she competes in will be watched by anybody who has an eye.

Accelerator scanned the crowd of girls down on the Tokwadai side of the field until he saw the girl he was looking for. Sure enough, the brown haired Misaka Mikoto was down there drinking from a sports drink bottle.

"Heh, she's going to slaughter them." said Accelerator with an amused grin.

"Actually, Misaka wouldnt be too sure about that, says Misaka as Misaka remembers that the other school now has their own powerhouse weapon."

"Really?" Said Accelerator only pretending to be interested. "Who did they get?"

"Ben Tennyson, says Misaka excitedly as Misaka scans the other side for the boy."

Ben Tennyson huh? Accelerator looked around the crowd of the other school. He had heard about the boy who had the ability to turn into aliens. Besides that bit of information, Accelerator knew that Ben was a level 1 esper who was fairly close to level 2. After that, he was pretty much in the dark, Accelerator didnt pay much attention to these kinds of things, he was more interested in the promise of good hand to hand esper combat. Accelerator suddenly flashed a look behind him. That was strange.........He almost felt as if someone had been watching him. Not far away, standing in the shadows next to some unconscious security from Antiskill, StoneHalf watched, blowing another peice of the gum that she always carried.

Ben Tennyson looked at all his classmates. Every one of them were either looking down at the ground dejectedly or lying on the ground napping. The only one who was actually showing any enthusiasm was a black haired light tan skinned girl named Julie Yamamoto.

"Come on guys!" Julie said in an attempt to be upbeat. "Just because they have a bunch of level 4s on their end, doesnt mean they can break our competetive spirit!"

But of course, the competetive spirit at the moment was at an all time, not particularly unusual, low.

Julie, however, was not the type to give up easily. "I know you guys think its hopeless, but maybe if we actually tried once in a while we would actually win."

Ben barely heard what Julie was saying. At the moment he was too busy looking at her beautifull eyes and how her short black hair seemed to ripple like the ocean, and how his body temperature right now was probably comparable to that of HeatBlast.