Taste

That night after he went to bed, I opened his door with a creak.
"Hmmm?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I took a few steps closer to that I was right beside his bed. "What do you wan-mmph?!" I cut him short with a kiss as I held his thin pale wrist no doubt from his barely nourishing diet. But I was still not allowed entrace until I bit his lips and he let out a gasp, that I was able to make use of the opportunity. He began to pound and clam at my back uselessly as my kisses began trailing down his neck and a hand went into his robes and caressed his nipple which issued a moan. And with a kneed me in the Imperial Jewels as I was sent scrambling across the floor. He then in the middle of the night shut me out and told me to leave and to never return... I took the horse and rode into town, and was immediately allowed into the gates as there were posters of my face in the inner city. I was then greeted by a sobbing Han Ling, and worried Imperial Father and Mother where they decided to stuff up with delicious food...But no matter what dish the Imperial cooks using the most expensive, and rare ingredients...it will be better than his simple cooking. I could never forget him, even once Imperial father retired I could never get him out of my mind...I told my intentions to Imperial father and mother, they understood...But I still needed an heir so I reluctantly hosted a gathering. I was stupid to think he would come, but it did not stop me from thinking of millions of scenarios where we could be reunited. After I decided waiting wasnt enough and deployed search groups, I even had wanted posters drawn but nothing could capture his beauty, particularly his eyes. I even began neglecting everything else in pursuit of him. But five years had quickly gone by without any news, and people were displeased that this nation had no mother*, my Prime Minister began shoving his daughter just like all others down my throat. Even though Consort Wan was considered a beauty, she was quiet, demure, and feminine. She often appeared undoubtedly planted by her father. But just when I lost hope, the doors bursted open...
"Your highness...We found him!"
~A/N~
*Empress were the mother of the nation,母仪天下 like in the past book on how the Emperor was the hsuband of the whole entire country 一国之君

Casting Mao Xiao Tong as Consort Wan