Chap.5

Luke's POV
Katie had agreed to watching my sister while I go and talk to some of the other guys.
My sister really likes Katie, which I'm glad about cause then I get to spend more time with her. I smiled to myself. Me and the guys pushed open the doors to the bar and walked in. all the people cheered and we made a b line towards the bar.
I walked up to order a drink but a girl butted in to buy me one. I accepted it just to be nice, I finished the beer and had 2 more. I was feeling real good. People just kept buying me drinks. By the time I had realized that I was drunk it was too late. I was doing shots with people, girls were dancing on me, and I was having a great time.
At one point in the night, Katie's friend, Hannah came up to grind on me, immediately I pushed her away. She threw herself on a couple of the guys, and throwing  yourself on guys won't work here with all me and my friends. As the night went on Hannah had finally left the bar leaving us all alone for the night.

Katie's POV
By the time I had woken up from my nap it was around 1:30am. I looked over at Lilly who was still asleep so I placed her in her car seat and buckled her up, rolled down the window and I went to go look for Luke.

I looked through the locker rooms for Luke, where I was surprised to see that, that's where all the rodeo guys go to sleep because they are too tired to drive home. I was told that Luke was probably at the bar, and probably drunk off his ass.

I pushed open the bar door and  pushed through crowds of people until I found Luke up against the bar. He was doing shots with his friends. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He quickly spun around.
" Katie" he yelled which cause the rest of the bar to yell "Katie"
He placed his rough hands on my hips and sat me on the bar. " come on Luke we have to go" I said grabbing him by his shirt. He was standing in between my legs he placed his hands on the inside of my thighs. He was handed a shot and slammed it back.
I put my hands on either side of his cheeks. "Luke we gotta go home"
He grabbed me off the bar  and started to dance with me. "no Luke we have to go home" I said, he started to get really into the dancing, he spun me around so my back was against his chest and started to slightly grind on me, swaying to the music. I laughed and yanked on his hand to leave. He drug his feet but we walked out of the bar. We started to walk to his truck while he was trying to grab me. He slid his arm around my waist and down to my butt. I giggled and pushed his hands off. " give me your keys" I said
He smirked
I held out my hand, tapping my foot.
" come on,give them " I said
He just stood there

I sighed and walked up to him
And put my hand into his pocket.  His eyes peering at me lustfully, I reached my hand into his front pocket and grabbed his keys.

" why do we have to go" he asked
" well cause your drunk, your sister needs to go to sleep In her own bed, I'm tired, and your going to feel terrible  tomorrow, and I have to put you horse back into its field " I said
" ok ok" he said putting his hands up " you-you know what Katie" he said in his drunken speech
" hm?"
" your really pretty" he said
" thank you" I said as we reached his truck
I walked to the passenger side to let him into the truck, he walked up close to me pushing his body against mine pinning me against the truck " what are you doing Luke" I asked, he pushed a price of hair behind my ear and smirked. He leaned down and crashed his lips onto mine. His kiss tasted like alcohol and then he broke away. I stood there stunned.
" Sorry ever since I first met you I wanted to do that" he said and got onto his truck. I rolled my eyes knowing that is was nothing because he was drunk. I climbed into the driver's seat and turned the truck on and pulled out the parking lot.
" do you want me to drive" he asked
" god no" I laughed, looking over at him
" good." He said and leaned back into the seat
" hey you wanna know a secret" he whispered
" sure" I said turning down our street
" I'm drunk" he said
I started to laugh
" shh it's a secret don't tell anyone" he slurred.