Chapter 24

I woke up snuggled up to Luke. I stretched and smiled, he was snoring next to me. I kissed him on his cheek and grabbed his shirt off the ground and put it on. I slipped my underwear back on and walked downstairs to get a cup of coffee. I turned the tv on and sipped my coffee. It was a nice cool morning so I decided to open up the windows in the house to let the outside air in. I heard a knock on the door so I went over to the front door and opened it. Standing in front of me was Erica. "Oh" she said looking me up and down. She made a nasty face "do you know where Luke is". She asked looking behind me into the house.
"He's still sleeping Erica. What can I help you with" I asked
"Oh it was kinda only a question Luke could answer"
"Ok then just come back another time"
"Or I could wait till he wakes up" she said pushing past me walking into the house. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I'll go wake him up" I said "wait here" I motioned to the living room. I walked upstairs into the bedroom and saw that Luke was still sleeping. I climbed on stop of him straddling him. His eyes opened and he smirked. "I like this position". He said while bucking his hips and grinding against me.
"Mmmm" I said and leaned down to kiss him. "hmmmmm" he said into the kiss
" someone woke up in a mood huh?" I asked him.
"Mhmm" he said and I felt his hand mess with my underwear, his fingers dipped down into my underwear and into me. I moaned loud when his fingers went in " oh does someone like that" he said with lust in his eyes. I nodded my eye. He flipped us over so that he was on top and started to trail kisses down to my underwear. He slip them off and started to eat me out. I couldn't help but moan, forgetting all about Erica down stairs.
"Baby. Baby. Baby" I said trying to get him to stop so I could tell him about Erica being down stairs. But he didn't budge. He stayed face glued down there. I hit my climax and moaned his name so loudly. He pulled away licking his lips. "Mmm god your so hot" he said and kissed me.
"Now what did you have to talk to me about" he asked handing me my panties.
" Erica's down stairs" I said while slipping on a pair of shorts with shaky legs.
"Ooh I love that I have that effect on you baby". He said and slapped my ass. He walked downstairs and Erica glared at me. She rolled her eyes at Luke "Sorry did you hear all that" Luke said with a smirk

"So what did you have to ask Luke" I asked Erica
"Oh Luke" she said in a flirty voice. I rolled my eyes " do you think there are any positions available for me to work at the rodeo" she asked. Luke glanced at me and I made a face.
"Actually we have two many people working and he actually will be letting some people go so no sorry Erica" Luke said. I know that was a lie but It sounded good.
My phone buzzed and I looked down. It was a text from Hannah. I stepped away into the kitchen to look at the long text message.
'I have tea for you'
' what is it' I texted back quickly
'Erica didn't move back. I saw her walk out of the motel today, the motel on route 8'
'Wait deadass' I texted back 'how long is she staying?' 'Why is she acting like she moved back' I texted her rapid fire.
'Girl give me a sec. I'll find out. I'll let you know soon' she texted me.
I stuffed my phone into my pocket and walked back into the living room and listened to Erica chat with Luke.
"Oh yeah I moved back into my parents house" she said
"Wait I thought your parents sold their house 2 years ago" Luke stated with a furrowed brow.
" uh uh uh..." she stammered her eyes darted to me "we are renting a house here for the year" she tried to catch herself
"Oh really" I asked. "Where about" I asked hoping to catch her in the lie I already knew about.
"Ummmm right off of route 8" she said nodding her head
" oh ok erica" I said and shot her a glare.
Luke looked at me strangely and I walked into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I texted Hannah
'She said she and her family are renting a house of route 8'
No reply from her. So I put my phone in my pocket.

Erica stated that she was leaving and gave Luke a hug as she made direct eye contact with me, she smirked. She left out the front door. Luke and I walked upstairs and he got dressed to go to work.
He really has no clue how much Erica pisses me off.