Chapter 23

*Lily Pov*

"Olivia!" I smiled hearing him calling me with that and glanced up from the new plan they came up with.

I always knew he wished to call me by my old name but I never let him. However, now there is no reason to stop him.

"What is it, Dad?" I asked and he frowned at me.

"Is this Jack boy serious?" he asked, to which I sighed and completely moved to sit properly before him.

"I am not saying I fallen in love with him. But I am just dating. He thinks I am beautiful and compliments. And also he is sweet, giving me respect. He actually likes me. How can I not date him, Dad? Who knows, I may fall for him too in future?" I replied smiling.

"So, this time it is not because of him?" he asked curiously.

"No, Dad! That time I was stupid, but not anymore when I realized what my feelings actually were. He is right, you know saying that I really don't love him." I replied getting up.

"What?" he asked, frowning.

"Yeah! As usual, he is again right." I replied, shrugging and walked away from the office room.

"Why are you so lost?" Kevin asked making me come out of my thoughts.

"Nothing!" I replied, shaking my head and checked my mobile only to frown.

"He didn't reply to my message." I mumbled and sighed keeping back the phone.

"Now, what happened?" Kevin asked frowning.

"Today Jack said he wants to talk when I was leaving college, but now not lifting my phone and also not replying to the messages." I replied to which he sighed.

"He will not suddenly disappear from earth. Do not worry and continue the practice." He said, pulling me up and I did as he asked.

"Where is he?" I asked, gesturing to the grounds.

"Don't know!" he replied, shrugging and walked away.

"Lily!" I halted my steps hearing his voice and turned to see him standing near his house door.

"What is it?" I asked, glancing at the stairs, I can just climb and reach my room.

"Office room!" that's all he replied before turning and walked inside the house.

"Arrogant, stupid, the worst... urgh!" I mumbled, feeling the frustration and walked inside following him.

"What is it?" I repeated the question to which he gestured the chair before him and he calmly sat in his chair.

"One day, one question." He simply uttered, making me sigh.

"What is today's question?" I asked lazily leaning on my hand, placing it on the table.

"I remember strongly you saying how your Simon dated other girls before you because of which you felt hurt and even tried to date someone to make him jealous. Is it really happened or... happening?" he asked making me cough.

What does he mean by that? I thought, frowning and then realized what he actually means by that.

"First of all, I am dating Jack for no stupid reasons except that he likes me and he is cute too. Second of all, everything already happened." I replied, turning my head towards him to which he leaned forward.

"Explain!" he ordered to which I started thinking how to explain.

"Fine! On my eighteenth birthday, I asked my Dad to tell me your location which he didn't again. I got angry and left the base to very far city before entering a club. I was sulking in a corner thinking when will I be able to meet you and all. Then, as if god heard my wish for the first time, I saw you before my eyes." I started explaining and sighed.