Chapter 10

*Andrew Pov*

I was still chuckling even after getting into the boat memorizing her face. She seems to be still in shock from my yesterday's confession.

Maybe she didn't like any word of it! I thought, frowning and immediately shook my head. No! She must have liked them and must be feeling confused.

Confusion is totally fine. Actually, more than fine which will give me the chance to persuade her to forget her good for nothing Simon and maybe even start liking me more as she already likes me as per my instinct.

Everything is more than fine. Finally found someone who will be worth to live for even though the feeling entered too soon which still makes me feel too much shock.

I was a person who used to take decision thinking for a long time and measuring everything. But in this situation or for this particular person all those thoughts seemed to be out of my head.

Keeping all that aside, there is a problem which I feel like it is but again it is not. She... she is not how I thought she was and this change at each moment.

I thought she was really weak and sensitive, but again, she is not that innocent it the situations going around us is any proof and she is not that sensitive too.

So, who is the real Lily here? This should really have been a problem, but it isn't because surprisingly, I think I want both the type of traits in her and also love it when they are not.

"I am back!" I mumbled returning after nearly an hour feeling tired with all the fishing.

"Good! I am hungry." I heard her saying making me glance at her with surprise.

"So, you are finally talking?" I asked, grinning and stood before her.

"What do you mean? I always talk and that too too much as per you only. You even asked me to not talk so many times that I even forgot how many times that is you asked me or even ordered me. And also don't forget..." I stopped her 'little' talking by pulling her into my arms and kissed her.

She sighed against me after a few second fight and I slowly released her before pecking her forehead.

"You are absolutely right, Lily. However, how will I get this chance of stopping you in this way, if you stop your usual talking? So, continue to irritate me and I will continue to kiss you. We both will get what we want." I said, shrugging and she fumed at me before pushing me back.

"You are just stupid and it surprises me how can a old person like you can be stupid. They are supposed to me mature and all." She said, shaking her head and walked away before starting the fire using the match box.

"Be careful, Lily! Otherwise, I will show you how old I am in a more or shall I say less appropriate way." I warned following her and sat down on the log to fry the fish.

"Eww... pervert!" she mumbled, making a disgusting face before frying the fish I threw at her.

"Isn't it boring? I mean we are doing nothing but sleeping, eating and just bathing before doing all of it. And we always think just about food." She suddenly started saying after we finished the frying and started having our food.

"It is not we! It is completely you who always think about food." I said, shrugging and she immediately threw a small stone on my leg.

"Fine! I... was never that much thinking about anything around and was in my world. However, now I am glad you are here and I don't feel doing those three things with you. I mean we are doing only two together right? Why don't we join three in the list?" I asked staring at her.