Chapter 17

*Andrew Pov*

"What the hell is going on here?" I asked coming out of my shock when everyone dispersed except Victor, Lily and the people who brought me here.

"We are welcoming you." Victor said smiling at me.

"Do you think I will fall for this crap and just believe everything? I know this is another plan of yours." I said glaring at him.

"What will I get by playing like this?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Pendrive! You want the pendrive so that your name will not come out as it seems your name is there along with other terrorists hiding in the military." I replied and immediately heard a chuckle making me turn to see Lily shaking her head.

"He is bad but not that bad." She said assuring me and walked towards us while Victor glared at her.

"Lily!" He said to which she rolled her eyes and stood between us but to a side making a triangle between us in literal sense.

"And we really need pendrive which you are right about as we can protect you more removing the danger." She said staring at me.

"Do you really think I will believe any of you?" I asked still feeling the pain deep within because of her betrayal.

"Don't then!" she replied and waved for someone to come near her.

"Take this and catch each one of them if possible. Don't care about their lives." She said passing something and then I realized that it is pendrive.

"How did you get it?" I asked her shocked before placing the hand on my belt to see that it is empty.

"You wouldn't want to know." She replied giving a small smile before turning towards that Kevin guy with hard look.

"So, you are originally like this then." I said realizing the truth.

"What do you mean?" she asked frowning at me.

"You can change your expression like this." I said flicking my fingers and she sighed.

"You can act like an innocent girl for one second but immediately can be a devil. What a sick person you are." I added with disgust and immediately felt a few glares on me making me turn towards the people around me.

"Don't talk to her like that, Andrew." Victor warned moving towards me.

"Sure! We will finish our talk before moving towards her." I said nodding and stared at him.

"So, why am I having this privilege of grand welcoming when I am nothing but a terrorist who killed your daughter?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I had to do that, Andrew." He said sighing.

"What do you mean?" I asked him frowning.

"Do you know what danger you got yourself into after you found that pendrive? Everyone wanted to save themselves which would happen only when you shut your mouth along with Olivia who saw those people herself." He explained.

"What?" I asked him not believing for a second whatever he is saying.

"Yes! There were big people involved and they want to shut you up. We don't know who among us can be with those people. So, I had to send you away." He replied and brushed his tears away.

"And I should believe you?" I asked in bitter tone.

"I know you can't! But I wanted to make sure the kid I took care of is safe. You were like a son to me, Andrew. How can I let any harm reach you?" he asked staring at me and I know he is telling the truth.