Chapter 6

*Lily Pov*

What the! I thought, blinking my eyes and stilled realizing what is actually happening here. Is he really, like really aroused right now? I thought closing my eyes tightly.

And then I felt his arms tightening around me pressing me more to him. I gave a small groan and then suddenly another thought entered my mind.

Is he dreaming about someone or does he even know I am the one lying in his arms? I thought opening my eyes in the next second.

Why are you having these many thoughts in the morning itself, darling? I asked myself and slowly moved to keep some distance, but his hold seems to be too strong.

I slowly glanced up to see his face covered with a frown, but his eyes are also closed. He must be asleep and is just dreaming.

This thought just made me feel too much anger and I know I have to punish him right now.

I moved my head and pressed my lips to his neck before dragging along a path and then realized what have I done in my anger.

That's why everyone is always telling me to reduce my anger or else I may find myself in some difficult situations, for example the present one as I felt him moving against me.

"What is..." I heard is sleepy voice, but couldn't take the lips away without him knowing what I have actually done as he suddenly moved my head to stare at me with a shocked look.

So, he was really dreaming of someone else. I thought and fumed which actually changed his shocked look to complete blank one.

"What do you think you were doing?" I screamed in his face, making him close his eyes tightly with the high pitch in my eyes.

"I too want to know the same thing." He mumbled in a small voice while opening his eyes.

"I will tell you! You said we can sleep peacefully with you that side while I sleep this side. I am not used to sleep in such small place and will be moving. However, you seem to be so in control all the time, then why did you move this side?" I demanded, still repeating the thought that he was dreaming someone else while holding me like really holding me.

I may not be the most attractive girl, but I turned the heads as much as I could in this line of job but no one did anything like this.

"Stop shouting! And where did you learn to shout and cry. They must be a gold medalist in such profession. Is it from your Simon?" he asked with so much sarcasm that I really wanted to laugh at his question immediately, however I know I couldn't.

So, I did the next best thing by starting hitting him as little as possible to not make him realize I am not some weak woman.

"Stop! Lily!" he continued to order, but I continued to beat him and then suddenly I felt myself lying on my back with him hovering over me.

"I said stop it." He ordered glaring at me along with pressing my hands beside my head on either side.

I tried to take deep breaths to reduce my increased heart beat while he seems to be breathing heavily too with all the shouting.

We both stared at each other with him showing a blank look while I returned a poker face for it.

"Where did you learn beating? From Simon? Did he make you practice on ants?" he continued to ask while I opened my mouth at him in shock.

"You... you..." I stuttered and this was not at all acting from my side for sure.

"Yeah? He didn't think you any curses?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.