Chapter 15

*Lily Pov*

"Andrew!" I whispered and immediately turned around to see him standing like I felt behind me with a frown covering his face.

"I swear, Lily! I will..." he couldn't get to finish any word with me throwing myself at him holding his face.

"You scared me too much." I whispered before crashing my lips to him and didn't let him move or object.

Within a few seconds he started kissing me back and held me to him competing with my hold on him, which ended with me as the winner as I held him more tightly than his on mine.

"Lily!" he whispered and it felt like so nice to hear it with no pain attaching that whisper like all these days.

It felt like I can never leave him and go away for a second and I don't know whether he felt the same or not, but we never left each other and continued to kiss with a ability to still have breathing which surprised me.

However, after a few moments we moved our heads and stared at each other. I placed my hand on his cheek before caressing it.

"Never scare me again like that." I whispered and then it was his turn to lunge at me with full force that we stumbled on to the door which I clearly closed when I felt him behind me to not let anyone know what is happening here.

"Andrew!" I mumbled between his kisses when his hands roamed over me.

"Lily! I just want to say that..." he started saying, whispering on my lips, but as if it became a habit I placed my finger on his lips.

"Shh... I don't want to hear anything." I mumbled as an order, but from within I requested with my eyes.

"And for this time I will accept that." He said after a few minutes nodding at me.

"I know!" I whispered and circled my arms around his neck.

He stared at me for a second, but then pulled me to him before walking back to the cot and sat on it with me on his lap.

"There is no going back, Lily." He warned crushing me to him making me feel the evidence.

"Really?" I asked, trying to joke, but he gave a serious look.

"You need not say anything I already know and wish for, Andrew." I said now with a serious tone.

It seems like some message he needed to hear and then pulled my head to his with a force that would seem very impossible for someone who just recovered a bullet but that would never be the case when it is him.

"Wait! Do you want anything to eat?" I asked, remembering he just woke up after so many hours.

"Yes! I want to." He replied before tugging his shirt I am wearing from my hips and started removing it over my head.

"I don't want you to collapse into unconsciousness." I warned him, frowning what to do now.

"Lily! I don't want that concern of yours. I will be able to bear more bullets than stop all this." He warned back and slowly moved back before laying both of us on the cot.

"But..." I mumbled which he stopped with his kiss making me fume at him.

"Shut up!" he whispered and I glared at him before pushing him on his back and sat up.

"If this wound is ruptured even a little and blood came out, I will kill you." I threatened him, to which he stared at me with a blank face.

"Then don't make me rupture it and stop your worries right this moment. You can't do that sitting there naked." He commented making me glance down.