Chapter 14

*Kevin Pov*

"Lily is informed!" I suddenly heard Dan'd voice making me mutter a few curses for his doings.

Shit! How did I miss my aim? I thought looking at the wound on his shoulder and then at the way Lily would sure be coming right now.

"Who asked you to inform her?" I barked fisting my hands and knelt beside him.

"Andrew!" I heard a bare whisper and saw Lily already reaching near us before falling on her knees beside him.

"Who did this?" she calmly asked before touching his blood covered shirt with her palm.

"Lily... that..." I stuttered and stopped when she turned to give me a stare.

"Who the hell did this? I am not going to leave that person." She shouted making me gulp in terror.

She opened her mouth, but before she could say anything there was suddenly a shot out of nowhere, which hit a rock near to us.

"Lily!" we heard a whisper and looked down to see Andrew groaning.

"Kevin! I want you both move him away from here to somewhere safe." Lily ordered before getting up.

"But..." I mumbled frowning at her.

"Right now!" she barked before moving towards the tree where another one of the our armed man is present.

"Give it to me." She ordered and he immediately jumped down before giving her the guns and again climbed back to start his attack.

"What are you guys looking at?" she asked and moved more into the clearing.

"Lily! Come back." I shouted but she didn't hear and then she did the worst.

She took an aim and shot at the ocean. And then it started one after the other with the bullets showering from either side.

This made Dan and I lift Andrew and take him to the hut by which we can keep an eye on him too and the caravan is too far.

"You stay here!" I ordered Dan before rushing to aid Lily.

"Why are you here? I wanted you to protect him." Lily said when I crouched hiding from the bullets beside her behind the big rock.

"Dan can do it." I mumbled and whistled to which one of ours came down and gave me one gun.

"Let's finish this." Lily muttered after throwing a glance at the hut and stood up.

"Sure!" I mumbled and we both stood up before trying to attack each and everyone we see as we know all our team is on the trees targeting the far attacks.

"Damn it!" she cursed and I turned to see her losing a gun.

"Be careful!" I whispered and continued to fight, hoping to give her one of my guns, but she rushed towards another tree before whistling with which she got another gun and then suddenly the firing stopped.

We both looked at and immediately took safe positions. She calmly signaled me to look on my other side before she turns to another herself.

"Now, we need you guys to give us the location of them hiding anywhere with the hints of our devices." Lily whispered into the mike.

Slowly, one after the other started filling in the details. And we both communicated with hands regarding who will take down on which hideout before jumping into the mission.

I saw a guy smiling evilly at me when I went near his hideout and I smiled back before shooting on his skull.

What sick people were here? I thought, shaking my head and calmly took one after the other before moving towards her side only to see her in a serious battle with two guys.